Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Hey

I would like some additional flags/logos for my mods - it seems wasteful to just have a whole folder and just have one flag in it. I'd especially like a Logo-type flag for Tiberdyne (or Tiberdyne Aerospace ) and a two or three-color Novapunch 'meatball' flag.

*cuttycutcut*

Took a while but here a first try...

0O9xcpk.pngwmz04m0.pngFzcJX6b.pngQIBJvww.png

Hi

I would like a flag featuring some sort of stylized atom in orbit around Kerbin (only a small section of Kerbin visible, so it looks larger) and the word Career writ big along the bottom. The atom should ideally look something like this.

stylized-atom-thick-md.png

If it isn't too much of a problem, I would like a similar one with a stylized kerbal on EVA in a similar situation. The word Career Should be replaced by Sandbox.

If you're still taking requests for flags, I'd very much like this one if you could make it:

Blue background, green circle (as in ring rather than dot) in the centre with 12 smaller green circles (will probably need to be dots) arranged around it. Six thin white bars coming in from the edges and intersecting in the middle, so that each bar bisects a pair of the smaller circles.

Don't know how well that will work when reduced to flag size but I'd love to see if it does.

Thanks!

Hi

I would like a flag featuring some sort of stylized atom in orbit around Kerbin (only a small section of Kerbin visible, so it looks larger) and the word Career writ big along the bottom. The atom should ideally look something like this.

stylized-atom-thick-md.png

If it isn't too much of a problem, I would like a similar one with a stylized kerbal on EVA in a similar situation. The word Career Should be replaced by Sandbox.

Uh, Just to clarify, Is anyone willing to do this?

If you're still taking requests for flags, I'd very much like this one if you could make it:

Blue background, green circle (as in ring rather than dot) in the centre with 12 smaller green circles (will probably need to be dots) arranged around it. Six thin white bars coming in from the edges and intersecting in the middle, so that each bar bisects a pair of the smaller circles.

Don't know how well that will work when reduced to flag size but I'd love to see if it does.

Thanks!

made something...still... not sure...:huh:

RfGaqRN.pngpx5BnJ3.png

Uh, Just to clarify, Is anyone willing to do this?

Yeah, but not today. I should have made yours - first in first out... sorry for that :P Not much time for KSP & Flags atm...

Edited by MadHorse

made something...still... not sure...:huh:

RfGaqRN.pngpx5BnJ3.png

Yeah, but not today. I should have made yours - first in first out... sorry for that :P Not much time for KSP & Flags atm...

Hmm, me neither :) It's exactly what I asked for though so that's no fault of yours! I think it might work better with a slightly thicker central ring and dots rather than circles around the edge. Same size I think, just filled in.

Great work though - thanks! If you get a moment, an edit would be lovely but as you said - first in first out, so I appreciate that edits are probably not at the top of the queue.

Edited by KSK

Hmm, me neither :) It's exactly what I asked for though so that's no fault of yours! I think it might work better with a slightly thicker central ring and dots rather than circles around the edge. Same size I think, just filled in.

Great work though - thanks! If you get a moment, an edit would be lovely but as you said - first in first out, so I appreciate that edits are probably not at the top of the queue.

AMhDLzR.png

Hi

I would like a flag featuring some sort of stylized atom in orbit around Kerbin (only a small section of Kerbin visible, so it looks larger) and the word Career writ big along the bottom.*snip*

2EzhTIY.pngoSFD3bq.png

Could I please request the Arstostkan Flag, but in the bird's claws holding a hammer and sickle.

You can choose in which order, or if any other objects in it's claws would be better.

Thanks

Needed to stretch the claws a bit.

mabZXei.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.