I think I stick with 0.19

spikeyhat09

with the new performance bug, im getting about 15 fps, even with very minimal ships and absolute minimum graphics (no mods either). this never happened before.

most of the new parts (and more) can be accessed through the KSPX stock parts expansion, with the exception of chairs (which can be, as far as i can tell, exactly replicated with ladders) and the new car wheels (which are a pain to build with anyway with the bugs in the SPH symmetry).

the flags are cool, but not worth the lag.

not to mention the many other bugs

anyway, until the performance issues are resolved, ill stick happily with 0.19

Performance issues, as far as I can tell, are rare. I certainly haven't experienced them. In addition, I really don't think there are any major, badly game-affecting bugs.

It's not really necessary, in my opinion, to make posts like this in the public section. If you're unhappy about something make a bug report.

That is all.

Constructive criticism does not have to be nice... You can be harsh, scathing even, and most importantly brutally honest and still be constructive.

also, you may have not read the entire post:

Are you using mods? This is known to cause troubles if they haven't been updated to 0.20 yet.
with the new performance bug, im getting about 15 fps, even with very minimal ships and absolute minimum graphics (no mods either). this never happened before.

completely fresh install. didnt even copy over my saves yet from previous build.

Edited by spikeyhat09

I'm with this guy. I'm a linux user and the mouse scroll bug is a deal breaker for me. I did fire up a new install of the game and it's very laggy, with ZERO mods installed. I'll wait on some real optimization for this release before I commit.

with the new performance bug, im getting about 15 fps, even with very minimal ships and absolute minimum graphics (no mods either).

Sorry missed that bit. You can post a bug report or try a fresh download that does not over right anything. I am sure some of the issues some people are having will be fixed soon enough.

I think I should have, too. My entire Mun base is buried under the Mun (and my test base falls off the edge of a floating runway), several mods that I use broke, and a bunch of other bad things. It's a good thing I kept a copy of 0.19 when I transferred KSP over to Steam.

you could check the recycle bin... luckily i didnt immediately empty it like i usually do when deleting something

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.