Ladies of KSP

Moon Goddess

Since it was brought up, (and we won't get up how or why, time to drop all the talk from that thread), I got to wondering, how many of us are there.

So wonderful women of Kerbal, check in.

Oh and do you want female Kerbals? Some people do, some people don't, I do, we have them in Kerbalizer, lets see them in game.

(Not a female) but I also would like to see female kerbals in game. Too much testrostrone, or whatever the kerbal equlivilent is. It's does kinda not make sence to not add them. Wonder if this will be taken down since it is talking about female kerbals(a not to ask for thing)

What would make a Kerbal female? Since their names are mostly derived from English, I always assume that the ones that don't sound explicitly male are female. For example, Halnie is my favorite Kerbal in my current save and I consider her female.

since it is talking about female kerbals(a not to ask for thing)

I find that sillly--you mean there's actually some kind of "movement" in the forums, that stresses that its members refuse or are lobbying against the introduction of female Kerbals? I mean, I know the devs listen to user input/suggestion/clamor/bug reports, but hey if the devs choose to put female Kerbals in, then I don't think anyone has the power to stop it.

I personally think Kerbals are are more or less androgynous--kinda like LOTR dwarves, you know? Gimli said something like "If you're not a dwarf, you can't tell the females from the males, because female dwarfs also grow beards." :D

Part of the problem is the Men are Generic, Women are Special trope, wherein a character that has a non-gendered appearance is considered to be male by default. The only thing gendered about Kerbals is that they have short hair, and that being tied to maleness is an entirely cultural construct. (I am all for Kerbals having more variety in hairstyle).

The only thing gendered about Kerbals is that they have short hair, and that being tied to maleness is an entirely cultural construct.

And their names. Which are also a cultural construct, anyway.

Female here, and yes I most certainly agree we need female kerbals in the game.

you are, my not knowing of what your avitar is made me not know...then again i do now realise the hair is pink.

I'm not female but given the thread topic I know all the ladies will be coming here, so I'm gonna hang around here for a bit xD

not why I came her but what ever floats your boat.

you are, my not knowing of what your avitar is made me not know...then again i do now realise the hair is pink.

My avatar is Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia. As for why I use that avatar is because ... I like anime and video games. If you look it up, you will understand it more.

I'm not female but given the thread topic I know all the ladies will be coming here, so I'm gonna hang around here for a bit xD

Keep in mind I am engaged ... so don't try anything silly. XD

Edited by Brabbit1987

My avatar is Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia. As for why I use that avatar is because ... I like anime and video games. If you look it up, you will understand it more.

Keep in mind I am engaged ... so don't try anything silly. XD

looks interesting, would never play it since I don't own a ps3. still waiting for kingdom hearts 3 to come out.

looks interesting, would never play it since I don't own a ps3. still waiting for kingdom hearts 3 to come out.

I don't own a PS3 either -.- ... *laughs hysterically* o.O .... ya kinda odd isn't it considering I own a PS3 game.

Lets jsut say .. i saw it .. and had to buy it just cause.

Kingdom hearts is starting to confuse me with it's odd story. Though I am still looking forward to it.

This thread is fast becoming "The Stealth Stalker Thread" 0_o

Ya, wouldn't be surprised if that actually ends up being the case lol.

Wow this derailed fast.

Ya it did. I am sure we can rail it back on the tracks though.

Hey ... everyone! Shut up!

That should fix it :3

BTW .. there has to be more females then this ya? It's going to be super crazy if there are like only 5 on the forums.

Edited by Brabbit1987