Sh0v0r introduced me to KSP and it's about time I returned the favour.

Bourbonbosher

With the recent introduction of the awesome online multiplayer action, I wanted to show my appreciation of everything space orientated.

Sh0v0r, the sole developer of Lunar Flight, was very quick to recommend Kerbal Space Program when asked to recommend other games in the genre. When asked of other games similar to Lunar Flight, the sole man behind the development of Lunar Flight was quick to send all space and physics fans straight to the KSP website and I, for one, purchased KSP in a snap.

Without a doubt, KSP is one of the best games for all space/physics gamers out there. Please let us not forget those that are interdependent, and the latest development of Lunar Flight means that those crying out for killer/shooter multiplayer gameplay need look no further.

Apologies if this is a plug for a game, but this game deserves it. The sole developer of this game recommended KSP way before it was popular, and I have reason to believe that sh0v0r was responsible for a lot of people, including myself, for purchasing KSP.

Thank you Squad for KSP, and thank you Sh0v0r for Lunar Flight.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208600/?snr=1_7_15__13

With the recent introduction of the awesome online multiplayer action, I wanted to show my appreciation of everything space orientated.

Sh0v0r, the sole developer of Lunar Flight, was very quick to recommend Kerbal Space Program when asked to recommend other games in the genre. When asked of other games similar to Lunar Flight, the sole man behind the development of Lunar Flight was quick to send all space and physics fans straight to the KSP website and I, for one, purchased KSP in a snap.

Without a doubt, KSP is one of the best games for all space/physics gamers out there. Please let us not forget those that are interdependent, and the latest development of Lunar Flight means that those crying out for killer/shooter multiplayer gameplay need look no further.

Apologies if this is a plug for a game, but this game deserves it. The sole developer of this game recommended KSP way before it was popular, and I have reason to believe that sh0v0r was responsible for a lot of people, including myself, for purchasing KSP.

Thank you Squad for KSP, and thank you Sh0v0r for Lunar Flight.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208600/?snr=1_7_15__13

Thankyou Bourbon, it brings a tear to my eye to see such appreciation. :)

If you're wondering how I found this thread, I have a habit of just searching for Lunar Flight each day on Google.

You know, I think I may have just sinned by dismissing the game before actually trying it myself. I'm in the process of moving across the country, but when I get settled down I think I will give it a go.

And I'm not just saying this because sh0v0r showed up in the thread.

Thankyou Bourbon, it brings a tear to my eye to see such appreciation. :)

If you're wondering how I found this thread, I have a habit of just searching for Lunar Flight each day on Google.

It's the least I can do. The game is awesome Sh0v0r and let's face it, the more that play multiplayer the better. I've seen requests on the KSP forums for multiplayer and weapons etc. The multiplayer on LF need to be shouted about.

BTW I haven't figured out a way to change my profile name, so in the game I'm MILES1. Everywhere else, I'm Bourbonbosher.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.