The New Merchandise: Discuss

Budgie

I bought the standard fit T-shirt, mousepad, and "My other car is a rocket" bumper sticker. :)

UPS says they will be here Monday. I cannot wait to see how many people ask me what Kerbal Space Program is. :)

I know it couldn't happen anytime soon, but KSP Lego's! VAB and SPH parts that you can link together and built ships and whatnot with like in the game!

This is something that NEEDS to happen, and the sooner the better. This is a great idea.

I'd pay handsomely for a Jebediah bobblehead -- Jeb in a control seat with a very wide grin, and a suction cup on the bottom of the seat so that I can stick it to my car's dashboard and scare passengers. :)

Or action figures. Or plushies. (My girl has even asked for a Jebediah to put on her bed. I'd buy a sewing machine and learn how to make these things myself if I had more time.)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.