Devo's Flag Request Thread

Devo

Ok, let's stop it here; We don't want this to go off-rails, do we?
How is commenting on the subject derailing? I just wanted to point out that I feel this thread is poaching on a other person's preserves. We had a general request thread prior to this personal one and that was fine by me. If someone feels he/she is special enough to separate oneself, it's ok for me... but I am entitled to express how I feel about that. Anyhow, I said what I wanted to say, so I'm done.

The OP can have his thread, but I just wanted to express how I feel about it. Imagine you have a restaurant and I open one next to yours and call it "the main entrance"... it's not a nice thing to do. I don't have ample time to make flags, I just want to pick up the ideas that I think are cool to make. The OP could also have joined the others, but by separating himself from the group and tell others not to touch these requests, does feel like elitism. I just liked the idea that anyone was working together; imo there's no need to change that.

It's called Devo's flag request thread. I think it would be silly for amyone other than Devo to make flags.

It's called Devo's flag request thread. I think it would be silly for amyone other than Devo to make flags.

I had just typed out a giant reply to Peen, but you know what, you said it better.

Back on topic hey :)

I think there is nothing wrong with making you own flag making thread. It should be just the same as 'Rocket Builders' in the Spacecraft Exchange. Now to think of something to request...

I was wondering if you could make a flag with a sought of thunderBirds are go themed flag, if you could that would be great. Here are some ideas;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyR0ov4wEzbZurD4Zbx7xmOzFH0Dhw5dOzlkB6a3O4YPAk19-2

4U9tvS7mu02bkz3umZ4yE06LfIE.jpg

Thunderbirds.jpg

No probs, would be fun..

Mate, I have the greatest memories of watching Thunderbirds, being 5 years old, waking up on saturday morning at 6am just to watch it... was such a classic show for the time, and even now its still watchable. The plots were very mature for a kids type show.

No probs, would be fun..

Mate, I have the greatest memories of watching Thunderbirds, being 5 years old, waking up on saturday morning at 6am just to watch it... was such a classic show for the time, and even now its still watchable. The plots were very mature for a kids type show.

Same here, when i was a like 4 or 5 i collected them all on video tape, they were like the awesomest thing ever. I heard a rumour a month ago that the people who made the hobbit were making a new ThunderBirds movie, and i got all excited, but i haven't heard anything else about it.

Same here, when i was a like 4 or 5 i collected them all on video tape, they were like the awesomest thing ever. I heard a rumour a month ago that the people who made the hobbit were making a new ThunderBirds movie, and i got all excited, but i haven't heard anything else about it.

Yeah same here, have not hear any more, I don't know how you would do it these days, CGI just wouldn't cut it I don't think!

Well, here is a couple done, I can see myselfmaking alot more thunderbirds flags, I had so many options I didnt know which ones to go for, reference material up thr wazooo

image.php?id=B3B4_51A998B2&jpgimage.php?id=B031_51A998B2&jpg

image.php?id=FF29_51A998B2&jpgimage.php?id=9BF5_51A998B2&jpg

Yeah same here, have not hear any more, I don't know how you would do it these days, CGI just wouldn't cut it I don't think!

Well, here is a couple done, I can see myselfmaking alot more thunderbirds flags, I had so many options I didnt know which ones to go for, reference material up thr wazooo

image.php?id=B3B4_51A998B2&jpgimage.php?id=B031_51A998B2&jpg

image.php?id=FF29_51A998B2&jpgimage.php?id=9BF5_51A998B2&jpg

Wow, great job. They look way better than anything I could have made.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there Devo,

I know you are quite busy with mod making, but I do have a flag request.

If you have time I was wondering if you could make a flag a bit like the "Munstak-Industries" flag except with different planets and "Fitzpatrick Corp" (instead of Munstak industries) on it and no slogan

-Thanks.

Honestly, I see no problem with you having your own thread as if I requested a flag I would want YOU doing it! From what I've seen so far these are amazing! :D Keep it up man, I might have a request with .21 comes out ;)

EDIT: Hey Devo can I get a flag that mixes the Apollo lander as its anniversery is coming up and Kethane in some way? I know it will look good... I plan on using it for my .21 continuation of my serach for Kethane series on youtube!

Edited by 7499275

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.