What's better, more SAS, ASAS, or Command Modules to stabilize large vessels?

I build big ships and they are slow to rotate and turn to face manuever nodes and change directions. I had read somewhere that using Stayputniks helped with torque, but I also see that some SAS and ASAS parts have torque ratings too. What's the best combo to use in order to help stabilize my ships and help them turn better in space?

Edited by Eleven

SAS has torque up to 40. Not sure if they stack, but i doubt it. SAS alone is stoping you only from spining, ASAS can hold position. for turning big ships in space i use RCS once im in right direction, i turn it off.

All pods provide torque, which makes it easier to adjust your attitude (orientation). For large ships, I recommend using RCS, but with smaller ships or ships you don't want to have wasting all that RCS, use an SAS module. ASAS doesn't make it easier to change attitude, it just holds a given attitude the best it can when the SAS light is on. Command pods/probes really don't help provide much torque, but I still use a probe on almost all my ships so they can function unmanned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.