Transferring Kethane Maps to 0.20.2

Eleven

As far as is know the data on the fuel locations is saved in your persistence file, you need to find the part of the Kethane mod and copy it over to your current persistence file. When you did that you can copy the .png files too.

As far as is know the data on the fuel locations is saved in your persistence file, you need to find the part of the Kethane mod and copy it over to your current persistence file. When you did that you can copy the .png files too.

Thanks.

Are all Kethane deposits located in the same place for everyone?

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is a month old but I had a question pertaining to it and I didn't feel like starting a new one: Is there any way to add kethane deposits manually? As far as I can tell the kethane deposits are recorded via pixel color in PluginData\MMI_Kethane. Is it as simple as adding new regions to the proper planet.png? The reason I ask is I have a base that I placed in the stock game, hoping that one day I'd be able to use it as a resource outpost. However, once I downloaded Kethane I discovered to my chagrin that there are no deposits near my base. Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: I want a deposit right where the reticule is now: http://i.imgur.com/yqgcTfh.png

Edited by tntristan12

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.