KSP Space Race multiplayer(ish) [videos]

Paprika

Hi!That1Guy and I had a race to the Mun Arch on a rover, and recorded it all for your (hopefully) enjoyment!

There were a few rules like no loading quicksaves or loading previous games (so we had to start from scratch, even rocket designs)but otherwise, first to the Arch won!

Here is my perspective:

And T1G's is here:

Enjoy! I hope you like it! It was certainly fun to do :)

I've used it as a name in games for a while now, initially it was because I was cooking dinner while thinking about names, and thought Paprika had a decent ring to it as I was putting some in my food!

LOL. Hilarious guys. This looks like a fun concept. How do we join in?

I would get in touch with That1Guy, I'm gonna be too busy for a couple of weeks due to irl stuff so he's the man to ask!

yup, for all people wanting to get in on this action, you need a few things before contacting me. First is a Google plus account, as this is the system that we use to do vid chat, and I personally like it better than skype. Next, contact me about wanting in on this through a PM. Finally, I will respond to you and set you up in person. I am usually free friday through monday, (although, some saturdays and sundays I am out of town, but I should still be okay if I am in holland).

and as I said earlier the more the merrier.

Should probably mention so nobody makes the same mistake I did; when T1G says 'Holland' that's a place in America named Holland, not the country :P i was very confused for a while

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.