Down Under Aerospace & Party Supplies [v0.5] [REMASTERED]

Slew

I don\'t know if anyone else has this problem, but the 1-2m interstage will not load with KSP 0.13. Everything else works fine when this part this removed. There are no error report and the game doesn\'t crash. It merely keeps loading that single part and never goes forward.

As for everything else, this is a great pack and I enjoy using it. Keep on the good work.

I don\'t know if anyone else has this problem, but the 1-2m interstage will not load with KSP 0.13. Everything else works fine when this part this removed. There are no error report and the game doesn\'t crash. It merely keeps loading that single part and never goes forward.

As for everything else, this is a great pack and I enjoy using it. Keep on the good work.

Press alt-F2 when the game starts up to see the debug console.

It will show an error message if something is wrong with the part.

Press alt-F2 when the game starts up to see the debug console.

It will show an error message if something is wrong with the part.

I figured out what the problem was. I have to start KSP with no internet connection due to Kaspersky messing things up (no context thread). It would seem that this particular part makes KSP with to access the internet and since there is no connection the whole thing cannot continue. I\'ll try tinkering with the it a bit more but in the end I\'d rather go sans 1-2 interstage than without KAV.

I figured out what the problem was. I have to start KSP with no internet connection due to Kaspersky messing things up (no context thread). It would seem that this particular part makes KSP with to access the internet and since there is no connection the whole thing cannot continue. I\'ll try tinkering with the it a bit more but in the end I\'d rather go sans 1-2 interstage than without KAV.

Wow... That is super weird. Have you ever had this problem with other mod packs?

Wow... That is super weird. Have you ever had this problem with other mod packs?

That\'s the thing. This the first time a SINGLE part would cause the whole thing to continue loading. KSP doesn\'t freeze or crash, it just remains in that spot. As I said, every other part from you or any other pack loads normally when offline or online (KAV willing). I\'ve since excluded KSP from KAV\'s influence and things work normally now, so you can forget about the whole thing. Nevertheless, it was an interesting event.

That\'s the thing. This the first time a SINGLE part would cause the whole thing to continue loading. KSP doesn\'t freeze or crash, it just remains in that spot. As I said, every other part from you or any other pack loads normally when offline or online (KAV willing). I\'ve since excluded KSP from KAV\'s influence and things work normally now, so you can forget about the whole thing. Nevertheless, it was an interesting event.

Yeah it\'s very strange.

I\'m glad to hear that you sorted it out anyway. :)

I\'m glad to hear that you sorted it out anyway.

Yeah, about that. I forgot to put the part back in, that\'s why everything loaded nicely.

Here\'s the error report:

NullReferenceException: Object reference is not set to an instance of an object

latest version from KSP site is: 0.13.0

This is why it wanted to connect to the internet and why I missed it before. Probably it\'s nothing more than a .cfg error?

Slew I\'m having troubles loading the 0.13 Luna.craft file. It loads the craft for second then boots me back to the pod select screen.

Is there something I\'m missing? I have your main pack downloaded and the 0.13 craft file.

EDIT: NVM I had deleted some of the stock parts for Silisko\'s edition. I\'m sure that\'s what was causing the problem.

Registered here just for this thread. Bloody excellent pack, and it took me to Mun! Of course, I missed two or three times first, but made it eventually. Next launch: try to land in one piece ;D

This is the beast that got me there, if anyone\'s interested.

q4rCM.jpg

Love the lander, just used it to land on the Mun.

6549192675_f1552a548d_b.jpg

Unfortunately, our ladder development program fell behind and was unable to provide us with a suitable model for launch that could reach the capsule.

6549283081_a1a95aee46_b.jpg

I was assured the heat from the engine would not cause the fuel tanks to explode. Here\'s to hoping that Fred the Janitor is right.

6549283263_1fc1fe60c0_b.jpg

We\'ve just promoted Fred the Janitor to Fred the Deputy Director of Aerodynamics.

Congratulations, Fred!

6549295877_6a8aef5b28_b.jpg

In the excitement, Jeb refused to slow down and we missed our water landing.

6549296443_589cfdf0a3_b.jpg

Suddenly a glimmer of hope for a water landing. Fred the Deputy Director of Aerodynamics says signs point to yes.

6549297377_154ce85747_b.jpg

Fred the Homeless guy formerly known as Fred the Deputy Director of Aerodynamics is no longer under our employ.

6549297655_9aa141bcc4_b.jpg

After some rolling and a sizable amount of vomiting, the capsule comes to a stop. We rehired Fred as a Janitor and made him clean it up.