Down Under Aerospace & Party Supplies [v0.5] [REMASTERED]

Slew

:( you never like anyone stuff Gorjia you know that? you only ever complain. never any compliments.

I\'m a perfectionist lol

I love the shuttle, and I love your parts.

I\'m just nitpicky about some things.

I do not mean to offend anyone when I post.

I\'m a perfectionist lol

I love the shuttle, and I love your parts.

I\'m just nitpicky about some things.

I do not mean to offend anyone when I post.

you could try and be more positive. saying 'I want this now... hey change this.. Don;t care make it ten different sizes NOW! and I want it before anyo9ne else!' and not 'oh i like it' it is really annoying.

and if you are a perfectionist. go play orbiter or learn to model :)

While I think dark grays and blacks would probably look better on the underside, the yellow strip on the edge of the wings, what I\'m assuming to be an elevator, and around the engine mount is visually pleasing with the red and white paint scheme.

I\'m ok with the orange color, so long as it\'s consistent. The only problem I have is that the top of the nose has black heat tiles, and there\'s black trim everywhere; but the bottom uses the orange tiles.

This.

Not that it matters too much either way. I\'ll still be using it. This is by far my favourite pack!

I am not sure about that engine. It...it\'s a bit big, isn\'t it?

The engine isn\'t big; the plane is small.

The body is only 1 metre in diameter.

---

As for the heat shield: I\'m leaving it orange.

If you don\'t like it, then you\'ll just have to...

DealWithIt.gif

Alright... I guess I can make an optional texture pack with a black heat shield. I suppose.

Keep in mind that all the images show the heat shield in direct sunlight. It\'s not always that bright.

---

In other news, I was able to make my first smooth landing in the Ausplane just a few minutes ago.

It\'s really starting to feel like a solid piece of hardware.