Combining Vehicles?

Hello, I'm new to KSP and I was wondering if there was a way to combine already made vehicles in the editor. For example I made a rover but I would like to get it to another planet, so instead of making a new rocket for the rover I would combine it with a rocket premade for carrying satelites, rovers, etc.

Edited by thepackett

You want to download the subassembly loader mod. It allows you to save part of an existing rocket and then load it later to attach to a different rocket. You can't do it with stock

ahh ninja'd by someone who actually found the link.

You can do it with stock, it's a matter of copying the parts out of one .craft file and pasting them into another .craft file, making sure before you do this that they won't overlap. It's how I used to put payloads on my old launchers before I heard about subassembly loader. It was also the same method we used to use to change command pods pre-0.20

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.