Super VTHL!

So I was bored, and built this:

8lpAluf.jpg

I expected it to immediatley crash, and it looked like it would- but I managed to stabelize it. I was only heading north, but OK.

Seperation... could have gone better.

MwgwQQa.jpg

With only a wing broken, I tried to land- expecting to crash in a wonderful fireball.

BUT

1Ogdo4x.jpg

Suprisingly, this worked very good.

.craft:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/cbw4r0jvacucxun/Super%20VTOL.craft?token_hash=AAF0iMrsSMRNh5GuH711jwPVPJMnnZlmvjYElif-aqYrFg&dl=1

Edited by The Destroyer
Craft

How is this thread appropriate for the spacecraft exchange? Read the rules or, at the very least, provide a craft file now that you have walked over them.

Rune. Craft file, and pictures. Because this is a sub-forum to share crafts.

How is this thread appropriate for the spacecraft exchange? Read the rules or, at the very least, provide a craft file now that you have walked over them.

Rune. Craft file, and pictures. Because this is a sub-forum to share crafts.

Uhhhh I posted this in general discussion. However, a moderator moved it here for some reason!

Adding craft file anyway,

Uhhhh I posted this in general discussion. However, a moderator moved it here for some reason!

Adding craft file anyway,

Hum, then I withdraw all my objections. And good work, I guess, it's always cool when you rescue a failed mission, and landing on one wing is the hallmark of a

Rune. Check out the link, it's totally worth it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.