Pride of Zokesia battleship [form Zokesia skunk works]fixed download

Pride of Zokesia

the pride of zokesia is the finest ship avadiable at zokesia armed with the most advanced weaponry. use it to defend your kerbols or to blow them up. equipped with 2 triple barrel cannons (there for looks) and 6 unguided rocket pods that fire real missiles. this ships weighs a woping 70 tones but can still get off the runway at 30 m/s (any faster and it likes to take off). top speed in water is only 20 (any faster and waves start to come up and that scares me) but it makes up with its semi good steering for being a 70 tone ship. as always if you follow the seed given by me there will be no waves. it also has reverse engines for when you want to stop now. along with all those features it has a great view and the runway gear detach when you get in the water (they dont get stuck under the boat ether).at the start it has 626 parts but once gear is detached it has 512 with all the missiles still in there hold.

action groups:

1-3: the rockets 1 being the front and 3 being the back

4: reverse engines (rocket engines for quick reaction)

5: jet engines

6: antennas

Download

the boat

screenshot26.png

fireing rockets

screenshot25.png

slowing down

screenshot24.png

another pic

screenshot27.png

hope you like it

Edited by brobel

It seems like your download link is wrong. I got some kind of Ion Drone instead of the Ship :t

A shame though, I enjoyed your AA frigate as an offshore capsule recovery ship.

wow this is the second download link i have got wrong this week. sorry

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.