BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

well had a random even occur sending my Quality of life down the drain ,and causing me to nationalized my foreign investment to fix everything.

Edit: Designer we might lose this my country can barely support as I'm suffering quality of life issues.

You'll work on your country's problem, I'll try to find another way to stop the goddam war...

Now here is a question: How much will Tekitstan pay in exchange for the land he took from me?

EDIT: Resorting to buying troops from outside the alliance now.

EDIT 2: Working our ways into making the Tekistani distrusting their government now... I will expect Tekistan to pay extra price on keeping people happy...

Edited by Designer225

And with addition to your provision to the rebels, I put the country into a rebellion.

EDIT: Recovered 71% (5/7) of my troops through receiving 5k troops from the US.

EDIT 2: Here're communiques sent from my enemy (Tekitstan, in quotation marks) and my response (none of which sent as communiques):

"Don't threaten me, merry Christmas :)"

We are already threatening you through unconventional means. Merry Christmas. :)

"Truth be told, I'm a dictator who cares about stability and approval! My people cannot vote."

It may sound logical, but alas, Dictatorships and military juntas need a good quality of life to increase stability, while democracies need a good approval to increase stability. One-Party-Rule is in between. Also if you want to join the UK, get liberal.

Edited by Designer225
grammar

well sent the leader of WEC for help on the front ,by suppling you guys with troops ,and money Nettcod you now have complete authority to attack tekkitstan as there troops are at 50 ,and also my spying has so far distracted him very good.Also Designer I sent you 1K as thats all i can give right now.

Well, it looks like Kethane Nation is at war with Tekitstan again:

http://i.imgur.com/R68FM5v.png

Just going to answer the message before only. Since when did he offered peace to me?

Looks like we are back to square one. Please don't provide any aid for now as I'm trying ti figure out the BLOC alignment aid system.

Also Rasheed, I couldn't send you any troops to your territory but I'll try sending some cash and some oil.

EDIT: Apparently sending it to an opposite alignment and opposite economy system costs 20k per 1Mbbl, and sending to that costs 20k per 100k cash sent. That's still 45% of the amount sent, so worth it.

Edited by Designer225

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.