BLOC: a game of geopolitics

Monkthespy

Yeah, apparently DA is not available. AFAIK, though.

So who resorted to gas attack first? When did the nation declare war? How long did it last? Who declared war? Is there a peace offer by any nation? Are there communications between warring states?

1.) He gassed me first and I returned the favor.

2.) The war began on December 31, 2013.

3.) It lasted until earlier today (January 3, 2014)

4.) The Arab Union declared war on me for no reason (other than probably to steal my land and money, and possibly because he was bored, IDK).

5.) I offered peace several times, but he refused. I even offered to pay him for peace but he didn't respond to my communiques.

6.) I sent many communiques but didn't respond to any of them. He only sent one communique to tell me that if I continued resistance (whatever that's supposed to mean) his chemical weapons might rain down on my people. I also got a few comms from DA right after the start of the war. In a few minutes I will post some screenshots in an edit.

Edit:

Here are the communiques I received:

sWNjt3v.png

Edited by nettcod

"If you continue resistance my chems may rain down on your people." --- The Arab Union

This simple comment tells me the AU is resorting to chemical weapon first because he hated resistance. Hmmm...

Bombing the chem storage would be effective.

Someone from the Asian Alliance has just declared war on Kerbria. Do I have permission to spy on him?

Edit: I have talkeded to Auir (leader of the AA) and he says he told the attacker to send peace.

Edited by nettcod

The nation of Loathing has declared war on me. Very outnumbered and my chems are bombed. Assistance is required.

Side note: Why am i the main target here?

Side note 2: Why is it that when the enemy is red reputation and i bomb cities my rep decreases.

Edited by rasheed

The nation of Loathing has declared war on me. Very outnumbered and my chems are bombed. Assistance is required.

Side note: Why am i the main target here?

Side note 2: Why is it that when the enemy is red reputation and i bomb cities my rep decreases.

Reputation decreases when you bomb cities, regardless if the enemy's reputation is at red. Focus on troops first and run counterintelligence sweep.

I have noticed that The Asian Alliance has been causing problems for you on the forums and ingame. The Sealion League would be more than willing to offer you all entrance into our alliance and use our contacts to end the coordinated war of aggression against you.

I think i know what this means ,but im not sure if we should take it.Im asking you guys cause I want to appeal to you guys on what seems right ,or wrong.

Edit:You guys must help Kerbria survive send money ,troops ,or anything of use so he can win the war.

Edited by MGUARN

well the AA leaders have spoken

Alliance message: Quit attacking small alliances and their members, they are getting pissed off at us and thinking we are trying to invade them. Most of the small alliances have protectorates and it isn't smart to attack them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.