[.20.2] BossSquirrelz's Mods

BossSquirrelz

Hey, I have an idea. How about doing older Delta rockets, now that we have tech tree system? You could split off the engine from Delta II fuel tank and make the regular RS-27. That would allow you to "cheaply" made Delta 6000 and 7000 available. Also, if you made ELT tank and the MB-3 engine, plus Castor boosters (the only external differences between 2, 4 and 4A are dimensions, you could get away with a single model), you would pretty much have the entire series from 1000 to 5000. Also, you could probably get away with using a rescaled Star 48 for Star 37 variants (which would only differ by configs). That leaves the upper stages, but besides Delta K you already made, there are only two. So, with a bunch of models (6, if you do both second stages) and a little config magic, you could populate half the tech tree with Delta variants. :) I can lend you a hand with configs if you want.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...
Now that your back, will you make the Delta II second/third stage actually controllable in space? They don't have SAS/RCS and need them

Done it, re download the thingy. It should have a strength and a consuption rate of .6, with a battery with 1000 units of magic stuff.

~~~

On a side note, I'm getting into modding other games, like ARMA 3. If you want to take over any of these, then please PM or email me ([email protected]).

• 1 month later...

Im having trouble figuring out how/where to use the parts and what to use the parts for. Because when you have MechJeb, NovaPunch, and B9Aerospace it sometimes gets kinda hard to figure what and parts to use from the SUPER MASSIVE variety.

Edited by ExplicitPaarthurnax

• 2 years later...