KSP on sale for $15.40

Stealth2668

14.73€ or $15.40

Someone here kind to explain me how VAT are working ? :huh:

Anyway I just bought one more copy for one of my friends.

Thanks for the Steam sales ;)

£12.05 for those of us using real currency ^_^

I would be interested in knowing how the pricing system on Steam works.

if they are selling the game for 15$ instead of 23$, who gets 8$ less? Valve or Squad?

I guess Valve takes a flat percentage, like Apple. Probably around 30%.

I would be interested in knowing how the pricing system on Steam works.

if they are selling the game for 15$ instead of 23$, who gets 8$ less? Valve or Squad?

If it works like the promotions I know*, Squad is paying 8$ to Steam for each unit sold during the promotion. So basically it is Squad not Steam that is making the promotion.

* These promotions I know are the ones of a food producer I work for. They pay the supermarket the difference in prices. Bear in mind the product is still profitable for the producer after the promotion, either in terms of money or of "image" to the public :)

Both Steam and Squad should benefit from this.

Great news !

Edited by grawl

well a few $$ will help out to get more stuff , I think its a win, win no matter what and a great game for this cheap, even 20-30 $ is still cheap, I love this game more and more every day

just wondering if I should get the latest patch version, I don`t mind paying for it, [using the free version still, but my planes work good], will I be able to use all my mods in the new updated versions, that the big question for me?

Aww, now I feel gypped for having paid full price exactly a month ago...

Just feel comfort in knowing that your purchase gave squad much needed finances in order to bring us closer to Career Mode!

The game is still full-price in the KSP store i believe. Can anyone explain me what the difference is between the KSP store and Steam, concerning game updates and the like? I have little to no experience using steam or any game download online in general really.

Caused a bit of a ****storm on facebook overnight. A lot of people complaining that they bought it within the last week, and now the offer price. Saw one guy calling Squad a bunch of criminals for taking his full price payment only yesterday.

Some people are funny :D

It never hurts to drive sales a bit and increase your market share. Besides, I would much rather get KSP as a Fathers Day gift instead of some daft novelty necktie. :)

Funny how some kick up a fuss over the price of a product going on sale after they've bought it. If they're this bent over a software title, I would hate to see them buy a car or household appliance. :confused::D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.