I found Duna in SpaceEngine

tygoo7

Nova specificlly made duna?

interesting.

Nova made all the planets. A lot of them were reused from a post he made on the forums when he was a mod developer. Duna was originally going to be a moon around Jool (in the post it was called "Meander"), and it was at one point in the game before he moved it and made it its own thing.

what's space engine?

SpaceEngine is a program that maps out the entire known universe (known as in "we know there's a planet there") and procedurally generates the rest. It's extremely fun to play with. I recommend you check out Scott Manley's videos on it, and then watch all of his other videos because that man is amazing.

Nova made all the planets. A lot of them were reused from a post he made on the forums when he was a mod developer. Duna was originally going to be a moon around Jool (in the post it was called "Meander"), and it was at one point in the game before he moved it and made it its own thing.

Thats interesting because I did not know that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.