Would you like new star trek series in prime time line

Pawelk198604

I would love a GOOD Star Trek series, but I have to say that I haven't liked any of them since Next Generation, and even it ran hot and cold. And that Abrams clown shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the name of Trek, because the tripe he's making is about as similar to ST as Lost in Space. :mad:

In the original timeline? Heck yes. Post Dominion war, with the tech Voyager brought home and the Borg crippled, Romulus crippled after the supernova, Bajor joining the Federation... Could be interesting. And unlike Enterprise, they wouldn't have to worry about continuity, because STO is, according to Paramount, not canon. No idea who I'd wanna see in it though...

I loved DS9 and Voyager. DS9 was a very unique take on the franchise, and my younger self thought Janeway was the MOST KICKASS woman on TV. Enterprise just screwed up canon in ways I don't even wanna BEGIN to talk about...

In the original timeline? Heck yes. Post Dominion war, with the tech Voyager brought home and the Borg crippled, Romulus crippled after the supernova, Bajor joining the Federation... Could be interesting. And unlike Enterprise, they wouldn't have to worry about continuity, because STO is, according to Paramount, not canon. No idea who I'd wanna see in it though...

I loved DS9 and Voyager. DS9 was a very unique take on the franchise, and my younger self thought Janeway was the MOST KICKASS woman on TV. Enterprise just screwed up canon in ways I don't even wanna BEGIN to talk about...

How about Star Trek: Captain Wesley Crusher :D

As for ST:ENT i disagree, in my opinion it was pretty cool, especially the episodes about Surak, and volkan mindmeld

How about Star Trek: Captain Wesley Crusher :D

As for ST:ENT i disagree, in my opinion it was pretty cool, especially the episodes about Surak, and volkan mindmeld

Welsey Crusher left Starfleet to go hang out with the Traveller. He shouldn't have even showed up in Nemisis, and certainly not in uniform. (Bonus foottage. Check youtube)

And sure, more information about the Vulcans was nice. Also, the Andorians. But did we need to have the Borg? The Ferengi? The never before seen Xindi? The Denobulans? Indroducing new alien species, let alone ones previously established in canon is a biiiiiig sticky point for a PREQUEL series.

My problem with Enterprise is that it ignored almost everything written about the pre-Star Fleet era, in favour of a time war and the Xindi arc. And yes, I know Paramount considers the novels non-canon. We're talking about Trekkies here, the people who invented obsessive fandom, in North America at least. Ask 100 Trekkies about the history of the Federation, you'll get 101 different answers.

Welsey Crusher left Starfleet to go hang out with the Traveller. He shouldn't have even showed up in Nemisis, and certainly not in uniform. (Bonus foottage. Check youtube)

And sure, more information about the Vulcans was nice. Also, the Andorians. But did we need to have the Borg? The Ferengi? The never before seen Xindi? The Denobulans? Indroducing new alien species, let alone ones previously established in canon is a biiiiiig sticky point for a PREQUEL series.

I heard that actually Wesley return to Starfleet during Dominion War, so he's cameo appearance is explainable. I think all Star Trek fans will be "delighted" if will have new Star Trek and Wesley as Captain :D

As for ENT i don't knew why people don't like it. I like it, especially the Enterprise CMO dr. Phlox, and Trip

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.