Kerbonaut Minecraft Skins

Phoxtane

I don\'t like where it\'s gone gameplay-wise... I just don\'t find it fun anymore, although I hope Jeb improves it. Notch got addicted to money.

Erm, seems like someone never played multiplayer with your friends on hard mode ::)

Now with health and farming (along with the lack of animal spawning) things are much more managable and creative with the way you survive.

But I still need floods and natural disasters.. something random to ruin my trip back home! Which is fun!

Erm, seems like someone never played multiplayer with your friends on hard mode ::)

Now with health and farming (along with the lack of animal spawning) things are much more managable and creative with the way you survive.

But I still need floods and natural disasters.. something random to ruin my trip back home! Which is fun!

Eh, even with that... In multiplayer, all I can remember was things breaking, and no fun being had at all. It\'s completely lost its appeal to me by now.

Eh, even with that... In multiplayer, all I can remember was things breaking, and no fun being had at all. It\'s completely lost its appeal to me by now.

Well you obviously haven\'t played in awhile.. if things are still breaking the computer the server is hosted on sucks...

Can\'t just assume some game\'s present state will depict its future in such a solid matter.

Look at KSP. In june it was so broken but so promising. Gotta give things a chance.

Well you obviously haven\'t played in awhile.. if things are still breaking the computer the server is hosted on sucks...

Can\'t just assume some game\'s present state will depict its future in such a solid matter.

Look at KSP. In june it was so broken but so promising. Gotta give things a chance.

I played 1.0 just recently, but couldn\'t find enough to keep me going for very long. I don\'t WANT to go back to it, honestly. I have KSP now, and that\'s all I think I\'ll ever need for sandbox games.

I played 1.0 just recently, but couldn\'t find enough to keep me going for very long. I don\'t WANT to go back to it, honestly. I have KSP now, and that\'s all I think I\'ll ever need for sandbox games.

I think I know how you feel. KSP has become my new digital drug. And I want more.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

In Minecraft 1.0.0, you can get diamond armor in less than 40 min!!!

Specifically, it feels like the game flow has been destroyed. For example: to get any form of instant healing, you need to reach the Nether. To reach the Nether you need obsidian which either means crafting a large mold to make a portal or having diamond to mine the obsidian to craft a portal. Then you have to kill a ghast - which doesn\'t ALWAYS give you ghast tears, so you need to kill more than one.

You can always heal with food, but during combat? It\'s so slow as to be effectively useless...

• 4 months later...

Where are the attachments? They are not showing up for me.

They were probably lost when the server got migrated. I can re-attach them if you\'d like.

Edit: Re-attached the skins for you to use. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.