Spiritwolf/Hanland Submissions

SRBs are cheap.Is that enough fuel though?

2 seconds of fuel is more than enough for close-range battles. Plus, you can always add more fuel.

The missile can accelerate more 3 times faster than an SRB.

Edited by Giggleplex777

Aha! Finally!

I have been very keen in submitting a ship for the new series however time has never quite been on my side....

So without further delay!

I present you with, Xenophobia

Approximately 309 parts with stager

Approximately 164 parts in orbit

Frigate Class Ship:

Armed with 6 standard reloadable torpedoes

Company Name: HelixRobotics

Originally Formed by a group of young and brilliant kerbals from a simple family scrapyard business. These Kerbals were always short of money and the push needed to get them into high places, but that never stopped them. Being eager and resourceful they could build what was needed with half cost and half the resources making them the middle mans favourite business for parts and ships hulls.

Due to the ever growing war between Hanland and Spiritwolf HelixRobotics has had a plentiful harvest and has finally made it to the big leagues as a force to be reckoned with.

Xenophobia is the first full sized ship fully developed by HelixRobotics, its intimidating and strange shape earned it its name. its mission, to explore the reaches of space and determine this prototypes capabilities. HelixRobotics has no interest in the politics and wars so long as they can carry on their way of life. Of course, Xenophobia is controlled, at least to an extent, by person although it can act individually if signal is lost. The company of HelixRobotics are young and have always struggled through life despite their brilliance. They are not beyond making a decision and choosing a side, more likely, The side against all odds.

A unique feature about the ship is that it is drone controlled, for HelixRobotics could not afford to loose a brilliant mind, they are simply too valued. The drone can detach from the main unit and refuel and or control other ships it is docked to due to its AI. however, This makes the central unit quite fragile a single well aimed missile could destroy it easily.

now unfortunately....I never got the chance to do as much testing as I would like. It can quite easily make it to orbit with some fuel left in the stager. I would wager it can quite easily make it to laythe as well, however I couldnt test it in time.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone would be kind enough to do some test for me, I dont expect someone to try get it to laythe, however...please, test out its shields and weapons. blow holes in it.

Alas here is my problem...even on the lowest settings, my computer runs this game at 3-4fps (it was a horror to record)....making getting this thing into orbit TIME CONSUMING! not to mention its lags itself apart sometimes. all the footage you have seen has been increased by 2-4x speed.

I find myself almost quite literally in the same circumstances as my Role Play Company....I just dont have the power to make something much bigger than that or to fully test it.

I do however, plan to update this design a little so, expect to here of future improvements.

Email to Macey: Coming soon

Ship file: Coming soon

Planned Ship improvements:

Better Drone Control: Not Completed

Better Armour: Not completed

Upgradeable: Not Completed

Cheers

the photo is my spy sat layth model m copy I the kmarc he is the bio we started as a small mining company that was worth nearly nothing the company that was funding us lost intrest so we had to grow to a company on kethane (mod not in are military craft )after that hanlan has been harassing us we had to build ships of war are acronym stands for kerbal.mining.and.reserch.corp not very original but its are name and were proud currently we have yet to fight a real battle with hanlan but after a corvette witnessed the death of the spirt of kerbin we knew we had to help we have a single ship ready for war but we don't have it to layhte yet we will send it to jool then send proff we are using mech jeb but it wont be on the design we send its only there for the fast foward to time whatever time we need to leave to jool we will send proof after it gets there sorry for the long read are respect kmarc out http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/images/smilies/k_sad.gifhttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/images/smilies/k_cool.gif

The M.A.C is near optimum performance

EQJKNcr.png

4Wavg5m.png

w6JWZb2.png

JQX9Uhs.png

best case it went through a a clampatron,1 fuel tank,1 cupola and 2 layers of wings.

It basicily flings 1X1 panels out at 183m/s(relative to the cannon)with a decoupler aftershock.

EDIT:the more I progress the more it looks like the pillar of autumm

D7tsg2y.png

VBhUCCe.jpg

5uGMimw.png

dZGFeov.png

now it`s just a simple matter of getting it to orbit.Still ugly at the moment

Edited by Spartwo

Due to recent events witnessed in orbit of Kerbin and rumoured over Lathe, daeCorp Mining Technologies has been forced to develop armed vessels to protect our valuable employees and holdings. From this goal, the Custodian-class defence battleship was born. The experimental ship is powered by a hybrid solar/nuclear battery, and armed with port and starboard plasma-kinetic cannons.

The Custodian-class' unique weapon design is based on a previous failed attempt at a low-fuel-consumption interplanetary drive. The prototype was rapidly weaponized for military use, but is quite capable of defending both the ship and its charges.

-Ellen Kerman, Director daeCorp Mining Technologies

Qh2gbjQ.jpg

(proof of orbit forthcoming)

Ladies and Gentlemen of SpiritWolf. BlackMoon Defense Contractors are proud to announce the loan of one of our most prized spacecraft, the KSS Indomitable Long Range Scout Frigate. This excellent blend of a scout ship and cruiser make the KSS Indomitable a force to be reckoned with. Her primary role is to lead a fleet of slower cruisers and fighter squadrons into a new system, recon the immediate area, and provide fire support with her two, replaceable SRBAPM (Solid Rocket Booster Armor Piercing Missile) These are proven to take down even the toughest of Capital Ships, often disabling heavily armored dreadnoughts in a single shot. She is fully cloaked in armor, and can withstand most fighter-born missiles with little or no damage, however when it comes to capital weapons her small size and compartmentalized design are her only means of defense. For long range travel she is equipped with two Atomic Engines, and can easily reach any planet in the Kerbin System and orbit. However, for multiple consecutive missions it is advised that it is refueled via one of it's two open standard sized docking ports. It is also equipped with a singe LV-T30 engine for increased speed and maneuverability when required.

Blackmoon has always helped other defense contract..., excuse me, other scientific research firms in their endeavors, and we hope that this act of friendship will lead to bigger and greater things in our partnership. Our pilots have expert experience from past theaters of wa.... from our 5 star training school. They will, however, not partake in suicide missions. They are soldiers, not radicals.

Class: Heavy Scout

Armor: Fully Coated, but vulnerable to heavy weapons

Speed: Out of Kerbin orbit Indomitable can comfortably reach Eeloo, then Jool, then through all of Jools moons without having to refuel. With LV-T30 activated performance can be compared to a Shade or Gladius

Weapons: Two SRBAPM's reloadable

Docking: Two standard docking ports, one front, one bottom.

Company: Blackmoon Defense Contactors

Allegiance: Spiritwolf

Orbital Sunrise

http://imgur.com/662cc9F

Top View

http://imgur.com/Jcp1gVU

Bottom

http://imgur.com/OwiLz1h

SRBAPM

http://imgur.com/hCg7ckA

Edited by TheMilitantKerbol
Spelling

Today, I decided to try and get something really big into orbit.

Now I have this: I present to you Starr Industries new Megatherion-Class Super Tanker

75VjcTj.png

The prototype, dubbed Sky Breaker, Contains 4 jumbo 64 tanks and two 32 size tanks along with two large RCS tanks.

cSSJ7Ha.png

Totaling around 320 parts, this ship can house 19 Kerbals and has a whopping 8 nuclear engines, 2 skipper engines, and 1 mainsail

1wZIpla.png

K2ifspz.png

This is easily the biggest thing I've ever managed to put into space :P

N926zHR.png

Ship- Megatherion Super Tanker

Company- Starr Industries

Allegiance- Spiritwolf

Operation Manual

1- Toggles Nuclear Engines

2- Toggles Skipper Engines

3- Toggles Mainsail Engine

4- Toggles Solar Panels

5- Toggles Toggles Communication Dishes

9- Toggles Gimbal on Skippers and Mainsail

Be warned. The launch stage still has some... issues... Working on those.

Proof of Travel coming soon. In the mean time, here's the craft file: http://www./view/w9uwwp4tma92ck9/Super_Tanker.craft

Today, I decided to try and get something really big into orbit.

Now I have this: I present to you Starr Industries new Megatherion-Class Super Tanker

75VjcTj.png

The prototype, dubbed Sky Breaker, Contains 4 jumbo 64 tanks and two 32 size tanks along with two large RCS tanks.

cSSJ7Ha.png

Totaling around 320 parts, this ship can house 19 Kerbals and has a whopping 8 nuclear engines, 2 skipper engines, and 1 mainsail

1wZIpla.png

K2ifspz.png

This is easily the biggest thing I've ever managed to put into space :P

N926zHR.png

Ship- Megatherion Super Tanker

Company- Starr Industries

Allegiance- Spiritwolf

Operation Manual

1- Toggles Nuclear Engines

2- Toggles Skipper Engines

3- Toggles Mainsail Engine

4- Toggles Solar Panels

5- Toggles Toggles Communication Dishes

9- Toggles Gimbal on Skippers and Mainsail

Be warned. The launch stage still has some... issues... Working on those.

Proof of Travel coming soon. In the mean time, here's the craft file: http://www./view/w9uwwp4tma92ck9/Super_Tanker.craft

When i try to reply to this thread I click submit reply and it says i posted, but nothing has happened. ideas?

To be honest, I have no idea. Is it only happening for this thread or is it happening to you in others?

I figured it out myself.

For the FIRST 5 posts you make, they have to be approved by a moderator in order to appear as a forum post.

After that, you're home free :D

I have been working on a reliable way to launch projectiles with mainsail engines.

This is how far i have come:

screenshot1_zpsf1bac61e.png

screenshot2_zps7fc4a4de.png

http://www./download/z61yxldnfp21ky7/Prototype_Railgun_MK1.craft

How to use:

press 1 to activate mainsail

Press 2 to fire first projectile

press 3 to fire second projectile.

Press 2 and 3 at the same time.

Edited by MariusOR

We also claim the Duna system for the Zokesian Empire!

Climatic incorporated will NOT acknowledge your claim. Your right there is the same as mine. Also Climatic inc. has a planned launch for a Duna colonization.

so i got to the rover landings and let out a cheer for the first one when it landed upright, then i saw the broken wheel. then the whole second rover landing. makes me remember i need to test the rovers i have to see if they'd survive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.