[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

I tried that but then i only have those parts available as it seems to override every part in the gamedata folder.

That happens sometimes when something is installed incorrectly or has a corrupted cfg file. If MagicSmokeIndustries is correctly installed in KSP_win/GameData, and the parts (and ONLY the parts) from DR are installed in KSP_win/Parts, everything works fine.

Getting frustrated with doing artwork & IVAs so I decided to take a small break to show a neat feature. What you see... or rather what you... oh never mind. It's still testing so you won't get what you... well. Enjoy!

I was experimenting and . . .

3Il71Gjl.jpg

Not a bug report as that is 20 tons. Seems to happen around 14 tons fyi.

Hahah. Yeah it will do that. But it at least it doesn't break! I tested it out with my gantry part (which I need to finish!) with a KAS winch. It would stretch but never break!

Getting frustrated with doing artwork & IVAs so I decided to take a small break to show a neat feature. What you see... or rather what you... oh never mind. It's still testing so you won't get what you... well. Enjoy!

A huge YES to sounds. KSP is lacking in sounds.

On a side note, another testament to the power of the adjustable rail:

A huge YES to sounds. KSP is lacking in sounds.

On a side note, another testament to the power of the adjustable rail:

That was awesome! what are you using to connect the rails in order to crush the command pod.

sidenote: I dig your music in the SSTO video.

Thanks! I used the little hublet and arms from the "DROMOMAN" modular arm pack to make a bridge from the front rail to the center, and used a 2.5m radial mount from the Spherical tanks pack with a clampotron Sr on it. Then struts from the big crusher to the other two rails in the back

err you want fork lifts?

These are being adapted into a fully fledged forklift (with weighted balance) for the new MSI animator plugin, will be an entire forklift in one package :)

I also am making a version with a cage around it, I find things fall out when I drive around, so I want to be able to close the articulator.

image.php?id=13F9_5200B4EC&jpg

Just playing around with a small crane, ive been reworking my little pick up truck and exploring the possibilities with the rails. I know the extension wheels are overboard to big. but the stabilization idea part of it will work.

eFPm0lg.jpg

bozEMyM.jpg

c9WvWIW.jpg

Funny that you would use wheels and rails for stabilizers. One of the things Devo & I talked about were some legs that will be used for stabilizing cranes and such.

Is that using a docking washer for the base of the crane? Damn those are useful.

Funny that you would use wheels and rails for stabilizers. One of the things Devo & I talked about were some legs that will be used for stabilizing cranes and such.

Is that using a docking washer for the base of the crane? Damn those are useful.

Yes yes, i use your washers for everything that needs to rotate. Im using your free rot one for my trailer hitch on back of the truck

I say it all the time Toyotawolf and i notice me and you use alot of the same mods. i see you everywhere i go

Edited by viperwolf

Anyone like Need for Speed? (using KAS's sound for testing since its the only thing I have on this machine) Still need some tweaks for the UI to be done right but enjoy this one.

Launch Time?

Anyone like Need for Speed? (using KAS's sound for testing since its the only thing I have on this machine) Still need some tweaks for the UI to be done right but enjoy this one.

Launch Time?

:0 I just got a great idea for how to use those as a mechanical decoupler.......

...I say it all the time Toyotawolf and i notice me and you use alot of the same mods. i see you everywhere i go

Same here. The wolf pack confuses me sometimes about who is saying what.

So far I have:

1. Sound works!

2. Customizeable speed control via the Servo Control Window (one speed for each grouping).

Moving parts in the VAB is not worth the effort so I'm tabling that idea.