KSP Mile-High club thread

AddMeGamers

Did the same with Orbiter. The old lady beside me was eyeing it suspiciously, esp. when the scenes in high altitude looked eerily like the view from out her window! :D So I had to calm her down and tell her it was just "a game" (technically, KSP is more "game" than Orbiter, so I guess it was a white lie snicker).

Oh... yes... YES!

/me downloads orbiter + high-res earth textures.

Next time I'm on a flight I'll "fly" the plane along the same path... and then when we hit a little turbulence I'll suddenly have the nose go down and down and D:<

Did the same with Orbiter. The old lady beside me was eyeing it suspiciously, esp. when the scenes in high altitude looked eerily like the view from out her window! :D So I had to calm her down and tell her it was just "a game" (technically, KSP is more "game" than Orbiter, so I guess it was a white lie snicker).

LOL....thats priceless ....poor lady .

But still could have been fun to see how far you could have gotten away with it .

I'll be flying next week and could well do that, although I'd have no way to prove it. On my trip here in Singapore I've managed to come up with a new station design which I quite like, and visit a few more planets (only Tylo to go now). However, I'm really hanging out to get home to my games machine - the laptop is a little slow.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.