Apollo hoax theory

Many people believe that lunar landing never occurred, how to convince them that people were on the moon

When i talk with my friend about Apollo program, he told me that he watched movie about Stanley Kubrick, filmed all landings in film studio. I heard that earlier but i do not believe in this.

I totally agree with Canopus, the KSP is no place for conspiracy theories.

Besides that, if NASA did fake the lunar missions they would have done it again and 'we had been' to Mars by now.

What Pawelk mentions is not a hoax but a spoof.

This particular theory comes from a mockumentary by William Karel. It explains that the astronauts went to the moon but could not film there. So they re did the moon landings in a hangar with Stanley Kubrick as director.

It has quite a lot of give aways that it is fake, so is there an interview with astronaut David Bowman and Jack Torrence (2 fictional characters from Kubrick's movies).

It has quite a lot of famous people working on the spoof, even Buzz Aldrin!

The name of the mockumentary is Dark Side of the Moon.

easiest reasoning as to why the moon landings happened is that it would have been far harder to hide the evidence of a hoax, and far more expensive, than to really do it.

There's hundreds of thousands of people who were personally involved at some level, ALL would need to be in some way prevented from ever "telling the truth", the only way to do that would be to kill them all, and their family, friends, and the killers and their family and friends. They'd have had to kill half the country, and the masses of independent observers outside the US (including in China and the USSR) who tracked the missions using telescopes, directional radio antennas, and other means that would also all have to be "part of the conspiracy".

easiest reasoning as to why the moon landings happened is that it would have been far harder to hide the evidence of a hoax, and far more expensive, than to really do it.

There's hundreds of thousands of people who were personally involved at some level, ALL would need to be in some way prevented from ever "telling the truth", the only way to do that would be to kill them all, and their family, friends, and the killers and their family and friends. They'd have had to kill half the country, and the masses of independent observers outside the US (including in China and the USSR) who tracked the missions using telescopes, directional radio antennas, and other means that would also all have to be "part of the conspiracy".

What about Van Allen radiation belt i heard that it's radiation is danger for astronaut:)

What about Van Allen radiation belt i heard that it's radiation is danger for astronaut:)
The Astronauts could see flashes when they closed their eyes but it isn't enough to hurt them in the Short amount of time they travel Trough it.