First time seriously using Mechjeb

llamatoes

But still, they used a computer! Right now I am typing this on my typewriter. Even that I find cheating, I may downgrade to paper soon anyways.

Eh! You kids and your fancy typewriters. In my day, we wrote computer code on papyrus, and had carrier pigeons take it all to the compiler. A wooden compiler, mind you! :D

Eh! You kids and your fancy typewriters. In my day, we wrote computer code on papyrus, and had carrier pigeons take it all to the compiler. A wooden compiler, mind you! :D

Still automated. Cheater.

I would just like to step aside from this (admittedly very silly and redundant) topic for a moment to thank you lot for the most humorous and entertaining morning I've had in quite some time. <3

Now, we may return our regularly scheduled (and thinly-veiled) trolling.

I would just like to step aside from this (admittedly very silly and redundant) topic for a moment to thank you lot for the most humorous and entertaining morning I've had in quite some time. <3

You are not allowed to have fun at your own expense.

Still automated. Cheater.

We would have eaten the pigeons to cover our cheating, but then we would have had to walk to the compiler, uphill, both ways, in 16 feet of snow. In June. So yeah, we cheated. :sticktongue:

You know, back in my day "Troolls" were monsters under the bridge! After these fancy dancy computers they are now just people who annoy!

Well, since the introduction of zoning laws, most of the trolls were forced to integrate with society and get real jobs. This of course didn't sit well with their sour nature, so they took what comfort they could by joining the Information Superhighway and causing an uproar wherever they could.

You used your computer to have fun???!!!!?!?!?!!!1111!!!!!?!?!?!!111 Cheetar!!!!

You used your computer to have fun???!!!!?!?!?!!!1111!!!!!?!?!?!!111 Cheetar!!!!

Well, technically I didn't have to use the computer to partake in said fun. Had I been feeling a bit more honorable (which lack of coffee does not encourage), I could have just sat back and watched everybody else's shenanigans instead.

As much as I think this thread has been the best thing to do since slicing bread, it is now getting too flamey

As a great man once said

Mods, Lock this thread.

Nope. You have to smelt the steel and forge the lock yourself. Otherwise it's cheating. :D

Touche, but this thread has turned into a big flame war. Moral of the story, never ever use mechjeb for anything, even if you are bored.
No that is the wrong moral. Don't force your views on other people!

As much as I think this thread has been the best thing to do since slicing bread, it is now getting too flamey

As a great man once said

"Flamey"? Really? You can't take any of this in good humor and read between the lines to get the real point of it all? Here we are even bashing on ourselves and you want to call it flaming. *sigh*

Guess the entitlement crowd doesn't only lurk on Facebook.

(amidoingitrightyet?)

So do I, we are just poking fun at the people who say "Mechjeb is a sin!"

If using MechJeb is a sin, send me to hell! Aw, crud. I clicked on the wrong rendezvous target. Stoopid MechJeb!!11!!! Now I'm headed to Starbuck's...