[0.20.2]Kerba Cola boosters!

tygoo7

I can do that :)

Do you not like Coca Cola or something? :huh:

I do like cola, and i like estectics, this doesnt fit the estectics i'm going for in my KSP..

And it looks imho horrible..

But as i said, its up too those who use it ofc its their game, and people are imho free too do whatever they like with it ofc..

But critism is also part of mod making..

I do like cola, and i like estectics, this doesnt fit the estectics i'm going for in my KSP..

But as i said, its up too those who use it ofc its their game, and people are imho free too do whatever they like with it ofc..

This mod is to be silly and fun, not necessarily to fit the games style, and you can't really say it looks horrible 'cause you have nothing to compare it to, it's the only soda booster mod in existence, so if you don't want to have some silly fun in your game, well that's your problem, not all mods have to LOOK stock, and anyways, I don't see you making any mods, so until you do, don't call it horrible.

I don't see you making any mods, so until you do, don't call it horrible.

tsk tsk tsk, getting on a high horse here.. because i dont make a mod for KSP i'm not allowed too have an opinion about a mod..

How old are you ?..

You really need too learn to deal with critism my friend..

I made (still making) mods for other games, and i sometimes get (alot harsed worded as i gave) bad critism off them, and deal with it.

And wont wave it away because they dont making a mod they dont have any rights to critize.

That comment just made yourself look like someone who cant accept and deal people dont like what you make.

Not everyone likes what some someone else makes, and its their right too express that in a civil manner.

Stating somethings looks horrible in their opinion is in my book a normal civil comment..

So sorry mate, deal with it, and learn too accept it.. Or next time make a closed topic, so noone can reply too it, so you stay secured of Critism..

Or do you only want praises..

tsk tsk tsk, getting on a high horse here.. because i dont make a mod for KSP i'm not allowed too have an opinion about a mod..

How old are you ?..

You really need too learn to deal with critism my friend..

I made (still making) mods for other games, and i sometimes get (alot harsed worded as i gave) bad critism off them, and deal with it.

And wont wave it away because they dont making a mod they dont have any rights to critize.

That comment just made yourself look like someone who cant accept and deal people dont like what you make.

Not everyone likes what some someone else makes, and its their right too express that in a civil manner.

Stating somethings looks horrible in their opinion is in my book a normal civil comment..

So sorry mate, deal with it, and learn too accept it.. Or next time make a closed topic, so noone can reply too it, so you stay secured of Critism..

Or do you only want praises..

Um. I don't think you realize, that I'm not the mod maker... and sorry for being rude, I was a bit tired... I guess what I meant to say is that you should give tips instead of calling it horrible... sorry. :( Just ignore me and carry on with your day...

Edited by RocketTurtle

Ok you are free to use the mods you like, I'm not going to try to change your opinion because you are not forced to use this. Have a nice day :)

Is it long to the Kepsi gets intodruced?

Still needs some testing :D

You should make a wine booster... or whatever that bubbly stuff with corks the shoot out that adults seem to like... I have a wine bottle model if you want it...

Good idea, I might add something like that after the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.