KSP Expansion Packs

RocketTurtle

So I remember reading somewhere that if you bought the game before April you get all post 1.0 expansions for free. So I bought the game on April 26 after, like, 4 months or so on the demo... and I was wondering that this means I wont get the expansions for free, right? The thine that annoys me is that I was gonna get it in late March but I forgot... grrrr! :mad:

You bought it after April 1. You don't qualify. Sorry.

If it helps any, all the Steam users will get screwed too since there is no way of telling payment date on Steam.

EDIT: See below, it's April 30th. Cool.

Edited by Clamps

No, actually you will get them (if there are any), it wasn't until April the 1st but until April the 30th!

So given that this was a point of confusion, and that we believe that no matter what, a promise is a promise, we are including Expansions in what you can expect to get for free if you have already bought the game. Also, for those considering purchasing the game, we will maintain this promise for all purchases made until the end of this month (April, 2013).

Source

Also, if i remember correctly, all people who bought KSP from the KSPStore Before April 2013 will recieve all the post 1.0 Expansions for free.

*heavy fake cockney british accent* It was I from whom which you have readed-eth that information. I must apologize-eth for any information that was wrong, as It was from on the top-eth of my head. Good Day, Cheerio.

*no accent* Please don't start a war over Expansion vs. DLC. Those are really and I mean REALLY Far away into the future after the entire game has finished ie. Version 1.0

It's taken, what - two years to get to 0.2.0? I'm sure by the time version 1.0 comes out 8 years from now you'll have the money. I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't start this debate here please, we had a whole topic dedicated to this after .20 came out and I'm sure everything that had been said was said and that everyone has had more than enough of it.

0.2.0 is just a version number like any other, if you've worked with software you'd know that the version number isn't like a little meter that you have to wait until it hit's "1.0" for a full release. They will release a full release whenever they see it fit.

Of course they will be able to get them. How would not letting Steam users use them make any sense?

I think he's refering to the fact you said theres no way to verify when steam users bought the game, and that he won't get them for free.

However, if you bought on the store then transfered on steam, the ksp store probably recorded when you bought it, you should be fine.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.