Interplanetary Space Science Organization

Bioman222

Mission Name: Kerbiosity Exploration of Laythe

Mission Objective: To find out more about this ocean planet.

Mission Status: It is currently on Laythe next to the ocean.

Data Aquired:

Gravity 1m above sea level: 7.85m/s^2

Temperature 1m above sea level: 004.68

Accelerometer: 00.80g

PresMat Barometer: 0.7997

Screenshots:

ZuLbtim.png

Mission Name: Munar Temperature Collecting

Mission Objective: Determining temperatures on Mun

Mission Status: Accomplished

Summary: No average temperature can be given for the Mun as the temperature is dependent on the altitude of the measurement. Measured temperatures remain the same during night and day. All measured temperatures were below zero, dropping as the altitude increased.

(Probe / Temp / Location / Altitude)

Lowest altitude: Probe 14b / -11,01 / 08.33.12 S \ 25.48.30 E / 659,2 m

Highest altitude: Probe 15 / -42.10 / 89.20.15 N \ 157.22.18 W / 2523 m

Does anyone have the coordinates of the lowest and highest point on Mun? (For verification of the above conclusion and to determine if the temperature rises above zero at lower altitudes or remains at a negative value)

An additional craft is circling the Mun waiting for the coordinates.

Edited by TheCardinal

Application

Name of the company: Jornuther {private investor}

Objectives: the study of the sattelites and their resources.

Curriculum: Various missions to study the Mün and a sattelite to investigate Minmus

I hope that my ridiculous amounts of money can help this enterprise on it's missions of the expansion of he kerbal kind knowledge of the cosmos.

Application

Name of the company: Jornuther {private investor}

Objectives: the study of the sattelites and their resources.

Curriculum: Various missions to study the Mün and a sattelite to investigate Minmus

I hope that my ridiculous amounts of money can help this enterprise on it's missions of the expansion of he kerbal kind knowledge of the cosmos.

Rid...Ridiculous amounts of money? What? Uhm... Okay then...

Anyway, I've been on break for about four to five days. Kind of ready for a mission.

Hey Bio, I have an Idea for the ISSO: Each company gets promotions, based on the difficult of the missions they do, and how fast they do it.

Example:

So you have 3 teams. Team 1 is measuring the gravity of Eve, Team 2 is mapping Eve, and Team 3 is mapping Gilly. Team 1 has to drop multiple probes into the atmosphere, and have them survive landing, and be able to retrieve their data. Team 2 has to orbit several mapsats and team 3 has to orbit mapsats around a small moon. Team 1 has the most work to do, but team 3 finishes the fastest, so Team 1 gets the bigger promotion, Team 3 the second most, and Team 2 the least, for doing an average assignment in an average amount of time. So, ranks don't mean anything, except they show experience, and the companies with the least experience/ lowest rank are more likely to get an assignment, and higher ranks get less.

Example:

Team 1 = R1 | Team 2 = R2 | Team 3 = R4 | Team 4 = R5

Team 1 has the lowest rank, so they get more jobs, and until their rank is greater than the average rank (R3) they get more jobs in that time frame for jobs. so they get to R3, they get less jobs. Team 2 gets less jobs than Team 1, but more than 4 and 5. Team 5 gets the least amount of jobs, because they have the highest rank.

Just some ideas that Im throwing out there...

Thanks!

Redwork Studios

Redwork One

Redwork Two

Hey Bio, I have an Idea for the ISSO: Each company gets promotions, based on the difficult of the missions they do, and how fast they do it.

Example:

So you have 3 teams. Team 1 is measuring the gravity of Eve, Team 2 is mapping Eve, and Team 3 is mapping Gilly. Team 1 has to drop multiple probes into the atmosphere, and have them survive landing, and be able to retrieve their data. Team 2 has to orbit several mapsats and team 3 has to orbit mapsats around a small moon. Team 1 has the most work to do, but team 3 finishes the fastest, so Team 1 gets the bigger promotion, Team 3 the second most, and Team 2 the least, for doing an average assignment in an average amount of time. So, ranks don't mean anything, except they show experience, and the companies with the least experience/ lowest rank are more likely to get an assignment, and higher ranks get less.

Example:

Team 1 = R1 | Team 2 = R2 | Team 3 = R4 | Team 4 = R5

Team 1 has the lowest rank, so they get more jobs, and until their rank is greater than the average rank (R3) they get more jobs in that time frame for jobs. so they get to R3, they get less jobs. Team 2 gets less jobs than Team 1, but more than 4 and 5. Team 5 gets the least amount of jobs, because they have the highest rank.

Just some ideas that Im throwing out there...

Thanks!

Redwork Studios

Redwork One

Redwork Two

That is a good idea, I'll think about it.

ISSO UPDATE

7-8-13

16:31 GMT

It is now time for the Minmus round of assignments! The PM's will be sent out momentarily, along with a flag to use with the missions posted below.

Here's the flag you should use:

Edited by Bioman222

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.