Interplanetary Space Science Organization

Bioman222

Hey guys! Idea!

How about we make a database of launch vehicles engineered by the engineers! I'll make said rockets into official launch vehicles of the ISSO. And we can do the same for probes/landers.

Whaddya think?

And if anyone wants an assignment, send me a personal message or email me at [email protected]

ISSO Update

1-12-14 GMT 00:54

Two things:

If anyone wants an assigment, give me a PM and I'll give you one. We really need some to volunteer so this things starts working again.

Also, I have migrated the database to Google drive. All of our data is now in it.

• 2 weeks later...

ISSO Update

1-23-14 00:25 GMT

Two things:

1.Again, we need flight volunteers to get gears turning and other members inspired.

2. I'm thinking we should have engineers make/submit some stock rockets for pilots to use. I could throw them into a database on Google drive.

• 2 weeks later...
ISSO Update

1-23-14 00:25 GMT

Two things:

1.Again, we need flight volunteers to get gears turning and other members inspired.

2. I'm thinking we should have engineers make/submit some stock rockets for pilots to use. I could throw them into a database on Google drive.

Glad that this is back on its feet! Anyways, Ive got stock rockets every where! Anyways, because of my laziness, Im wondering; are we passing a save around? If so, I could happily apply to do orbital rendezvous, docking, etc. and all the simple extremely complex everyday orbital maneuvering, for the peoples here. Also, database needs a link on the OP for peoples's viewing pleasure.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just some mission that I had lying around :D

Mission name: Boredom

Unmanned

Craft Name: MicroRover Mk1

Mission Objective: Explore KSC

Mission Outcome: Success!

Mission Status: Complete

Mission Pictures:

The rover on the runway

wwls2p.png

A close up

20kyvbk.png

Wondering around... Exploring

1zogoko.png

The Mk1 pod monument

1skuc5.png

Edited by IHazJaffaz
Deal with it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.