[1.0.3] Editor Extensions v2.12 - 23 June

MachXXV

Can someone upload the mod somewhere or can the author upload it to http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods?

KerbalSpacePort is no longer available.

Thanks in advance!

I'll get it on Curse, in the meantime I updated the main post with the download right from Github: https://github.com/MachXXV/EditorExtensions/blob/master/Releases/EditorExtensions_v1.1.zip?raw=true

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I notice in the 0.24 preview video that the GUI in the VAB and SPH has changed.

Hoping that this won't cause too much problems for this much-loved mod.

Thinking ahead to 0.24 too so I had a look at merging SelectRoot into EE and it was surprisingly simple. Works fine and since the SelectRoot author put it out under MIT license if the author of this mod agrees to it, it's legal. If it is acceptable to MachXXV I'll pop the zip on here and he can merge it to his Github repo.

Ratzap: Is that also patched for .24? The position of controls moved.

Yeah, I also fixed the position of the numbers and the SelectRoot guy popped up and added his blessing to including SR into EE. I forgot the source yesterday as I was in a bit of a rush to get some sleep. Here's what I have for the time being and I'll re-merge the newer select root later.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71576136/KSP/EditorExtensions.zip

i just want to post a log message i get:

[ERR 02:08:54.545] [ModStatistics] Error while inspecting assembly EditorExtensions. This probably means that EditorExtensions is targeting a runtime other than .NET 3.5. Please notify the author of EditorExtensions of this error.

so i notify you^^

and:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.Versioning.TargetFrameworkAttribute' from assembly 'EditorExtensions'.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ModStatistics.ModStatistics.getAssemblyTitle (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

i just want to post a log message i get:

[ERR 02:08:54.545] [ModStatistics] Error while inspecting assembly EditorExtensions. This probably means that EditorExtensions is targeting a runtime other than .NET 3.5. Please notify the author of EditorExtensions of this error.

so i notify you^^

Are you running Windows, Mac, or Linux?

Yeah, I also fixed the position of the numbers and the SelectRoot guy popped up and added his blessing to including SR into EE. I forgot the source yesterday as I was in a bit of a rush to get some sleep. Here's what I have for the time being and I'll re-merge the newer select root later.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71576136/KSP/EditorExtensions.zip

sounds good, once you have it ready I'll merge it into the trunk

MachXXV: KSP requires compiling against .NET framework version 3.5. It may not *fail* if you compile against, say, 4.0, but (a) if you use any functionality that 4.0+ added it *will* crash, (B) it might fail anyway, and © that makes interacting with your plugin very hard (as mentioned in the report).

MachXXV: KSP requires compiling against .NET framework version 3.5. It may not *fail* if you compile against, say, 4.0, but (a) if you use any functionality that 4.0+ added it *will* crash, (B) it might fail anyway, and © that makes interacting with your plugin very hard (as mentioned in the report).

Thanks, I upgraded Xamarin and it bumped up the build target to 4.0 and I hadn't noticed. Package has been updated.