Your opinion on moon landing conspiracy theorists?

Burke112

So, what do you guys think about people who say that the Apollo moon landings were faked? Personally, I find their "proof" to be rather strange (and entirely incorrect), but what do you guys think?

I, for one, definitely liked Buzz's reaction to being harassed by Bart Sibrel...

Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...however, I don't know if a thread "what to answer to those crazy guys" will be tolerated by the mods.

Here's a very detailed page about those myths and why they are wrong: http://www.braeunig.us/space/index.htm

There's an answer to all and every proof conspiracy theorists come up with, most of them rather easy. So don't be irritated if someone throws wild claims about the moon landings at you. They are plain wrong. Armstrong, Aldrin, and all that followed walked on the moon. Period.

Edited by philly_idle
Typo

So, what do you guys think about people who say that the Apollo moon landings were faked? Personally, I find their "proof" to be rather strange (and entirely incorrect), but what do you guys think?

I, for one, definitely liked Buzz's reaction to being harassed by Bart Sibrel...

That was awesome.

There are also still people arount that claim the world is only 6000 years old, and that its flat, and even some still claim earth is the centre of the universe..

So i place people as Bart Sibrel in the same cathogory

There are also still people arount that claim the world is only 6000 years old, and that its flat, and even some still claim earth is the centre of the universe..

They are probably the same people who though Kerbin was Flat when it was first released and you couldn't get into Orbit =P