Reduce rolling of plane?

All my planes seem to be super-hyper-oversensitive when it comes to rolls. Single press of Q or E spins them really hard, with exception of the biggest ones. I even bought joystick hoping that this will help but still they are spinning like crazy. Using less control surfaces makes control of other axises really hard. I tried putting control surfaces close to main axis but it makes only a slight difference...

Not sure why this is happening to you, try pressing the TAB key to turn on fine controls. This will make the buttons/joystick less sensitive. It would help if you could post some pictures of the planes that do this.

It'll be the caps lock key that you want, not the tab key. Sometimes the Caps Lock key won't work for it so you may need to remap it, like I did.

You could also put on an avionics package and turn it on, this should help. The new update may help this problem anyway with the overhauled ASAS system.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.