KSP Trading Cards

Deejay2000

Now, when you say emotes, do you mean KSP emotes? XD If not, Jebediah is safe.

The emotes seem to correspond with the game you turn the cards in from, so yes. At least, that's how getting :Markarth: from Skyrim makes it look :P

I wasn't even aware that steam trading cards were a thing. How are they obtained, and what do they do for you?

They got here recently, they're just trading cards. But you can craft them into badges and get XP (useless?) and some bonuses.

Playing the game after the trading cards released will periodically net you a new card. You don't get grandfathered in based on past playing time. You can only gain half of them through drops, the rest you can trade for (hence the name). Then you can make your fancy badge and get cool stuff.

all this talk about how awesome the cards are but none about actually trading them :P ill get the ball rolling, anyone willing to trade a jeb card for a bill card? steam: trollmylove

edit: maybe it would be a good idea to start a thread specifically for trading the cards

Edited by thepielord

You though correctly. This isn't a special steam exclusive feature for the game. This is a steam event. I doubt Squad had to do anything at all to make the cards (they are really simple) The work for steam events is generally done entirely by steam. All they had to do to opt in was let the game go on sale :sticktongue:

First card was ol' Jeb for me. Is that good? (edit: ok now make that two Jebediah Kerman Cards. If someone wants to trade me for it I currently have two Jeb's and two Kerbal Recruit cards so one extra of each.

Edited by esinohio

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.