steam question

Dasemay

Is there some time delay in releasing updates on steam and KSP site?

If there is, it would be balanced by the overload on the KSP site when everyone floods the site to get the update. :P

Is the transfer worth it? Curently i dont see any benefits apart of steam cards and having it in the library.

Those are the benefits, and there are no disadvantages.

Maybe there are disadvantages with regards to updating, but since we've only had a couple of updates since Steam release it's difficult to say for certain whether there's any updating delay. Even if there is, it's not very long.

You can avoid the massive server overload when new updates come out, the new trading card system with steam, and its in your library, but you can have it in your library through the games tab at the top.

Personally I prefer the site since I can control the version I have easily

Is the transfer worth it? Curently i dont see any benefits apart of steam cards and having it in the library. Is there some time delay in releasing updates on steam and KSP site?
You can avoid the massive server overload when new updates come out, the new trading card system with steam, and its in your library, but you can have it in your library through the games tab at the top.

Personally I prefer the site since I can control the version I have easily

Seam vs Store Benefits competition.

Steam: 3

Store: 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.