Show of your landers

Show OFF* your lander - i spelt the thread title wrong and i cant change it, so lets pretend that the title says 'Show off your landers' XD

Please post your brilliant lander designs

I really want to see one that is similar to the Apollo 11 lander (you dont have to post an Apollo lander)

Post away

Edited by Robbii6

The Pangolin. Seats 2 people (and one who has a death wish). And it's huge. Not really an Apollo (Command/Lander) Style, but I've derived the idea of descent/ascent to stage from there.

kmrkBdK.jpg

here.

ha ha yeah good lander

its verry bulky wich isnt a bad thing

comparing that with my lander from the smallest lander challenge haha

screenshot124_zpsce974cc5.png

I just watched the video and thats pretty good, i like that it is a 2 stage lander

Edited by Robbii6

ha ha yeah good lander

its verry bulky wich isnt a bad thing

Because I believe that bringing surplus fuel in is better than running out somewhere in between. :D Thanks anyway. I have derived it from

(that haven't successfully made it to the Mun and back), a few weeks before 0.12 (Mun) were released (where landers are the talk of the town).

v7OKLf8.png

The Pioneer 3 lander, which is almost stock apart from MechJeb and some new separation boosters that turned out to be pretty poor and have since been replaced with regular Separatrons. More pictures here.

Ha ha no way, thats pretty much my very first successful lander i made. it good because it gets the job done

People are probably sick of seeing munbug.... but you did ask people to post any landers that look like Apollo 11 :)

ynx5fbsm_zpsb5a674e3.jpg

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/28073-Now-100-more-X-in-its-name!-Munbug-IX-Saturn-V-Apollo-CSM-Lander-Buggy-ALSEP?p=343648#post343648

yes!!! i love this lander!! i have only ever seen it once. i posted this tread because i saw the munbug and i wanted to see if there were any better ones but i love it

The Super-Heavy Lander before it was cool.

I actually built it in 0.16 looking off of Nova's 0.17 teaser pics. The structural Adapter didn't exist back then so I just used tail fins.

haah nice.

I've been messing with an Apollo-style mission, and here is the lander. It has worked wonderfully. It has way too much fuel (even with those inefficient engines), but that saved my butt on the latest mission when I made a tiny change to the lander and a part (a battery) kept the upper stage from separating correctly. So I just flew the whole contraption up to rendezvous! :)

S6s3g28.png

I've been messing with an Apollo-style mission, and here is the lander. It has worked wonderfully. It has way too much fuel (even with those inefficient engines), but that saved my butt on the latest mission when I made a tiny change to the lander and a part (a battery) kept the upper stage from separating correctly. So I just flew the whole contraption up to rendezvous! :)

Thats pretty good! i like the landers that are unique and not just the same old thing :)

My super heavy minmus lander:

5yykxy.jpg

Which is also capable of vertical docking in low grav bodies because of a cluster of linear RCS port on the bottom. And if you swap out the 909's with aerospikes and add more chutes it's a pretty good duna lander too.

nmztqw.jpg

Tower of power!

30wxqj7.jpg

Edited by WhiteWeasel

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.