what you will do tomorrow

leax256

there is a thread titled what you did today so i decided to start one called what you will do tomorrow.

tomorrow I will be at work 1pm-10pm so ksp or simcity till i have to leave.

Edited by leax256

1am to 10pm? You're gonna do a 21h shift? What the flying hell?

I'm working from 11:30am to 4pm though here, AND I BETTER SEE .21 WHEN I COME BACK HOME.

Kidding, but that would be really nice :D

sorry, i meant 1pm-10pm, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm working afternoon shift this week, so not much progress will be made in game. In the morning i will be busy in RL, then i'll spend 8 hours at work (plus about an hour of driving there and back), and when i return home i will be too tired to fight with my laggy mothership and wobbly launcher that will not lift probe with her transfer stage because it weights too much. :mad: I will be happy if i finish scanning Gilly.

What am I doing tomorrow?

Hockey. I'm really glad too, I haven't been in a practice on the ice in a long time.

Crossing my fingers for the new update when I get home. That would be amazing, to come home and play the new update, especially after working my butt off.

Edited by TheHockeyPlayer

1: Get my heavy fueling station into LKO... stripped down a bit or boosted, I don't care which.

2: Tinker with graphic settings and see if I can't delay lag for another hundred parts or so.

3: Test the fueling station on the laptop and see if it handles it better or worse (sadly, it's actually faster than the gaming desktop, as the desktop is several years old, and the lappy is new)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.