The Oldest KSP video... ?

Panichio

I've been wondering, what was the first video of KSP? The

was from July 13th, 2011. Has anyone found anything older than that?

By the way, I decided to post this in General Discussion, because How-To is more for gameplay tips, and this doesn't really fit into that category, nor would it really belong there, I don't think.

I uploaded a video on 18th July '11. I made a rocket in the shape of a swastika and called it the race hate rocket. Unfortunately the post on here got me into trouble and my old youtube account was since deleted.

Ed

Hehe, I remember that one. :P

But still doesn't beat the current record of the 13th.

I found four videos posted on the 25th of June 2011:

Which one was uploaded first is not viewable. I searched for it by typing 'site:youtube.com kerbal space program' on Google. Then I could sort on dates better. I narrowed my search from 2010 to the end of June 2011 and these are the youngest to come out of that search.

Hey, the water looks a lot better in the old versions... with reflections and everything! I wonder whatever happened to that.

FALSE reflections. You can distinguish some clouds from the water reflection, but nothing is up on the sky. Just a simple Environment Map. So no, you didn't saw your ship while crashing :sticktongue:

Haha I remember the first versions of the game! The ocean was solid and it was an achievement if you made it to space. The only mods were Wobbly Rockets and SIDR. Oh and you could swear on the forums! :D

and the SRB exhaust looked so much better.

also, when approximately did 'no swearing' become a rule?

• 7 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.