New kerbalnaut, adding avatar/profile picture?

marqush

Yo there fellow kerbalnauts!

I'm unable to add avatar or profile picture. Can't locate option for that in the profile settings. ;.;

Is it disabled for new members until admin has reviewed my account or something?

and I tried search.. no luck.

Welcome! I'm curious to what you KSP records are.

...well... some explosions and random structural failures :D

Then I built some more rockets and learned how to get to the orbit properly. (Thanks to Scott Manley for some good tutorials on youtube)

Crashed on the Mün.

Orbited the Mün

Landed on the Mün.

Flew a rocket to the sun (what a dissapointment, it just went poof gone. Hoping for some overheat effects to be added by the devs in the future).

Learned to dock in space.

Flew a satellite to orbit the moon of the purple planet. Can't recall the name now though.

Started to make an interplanetary modular space station, but had trouble aligning the docking ports so the station ended up docking the parts in few degrees off. I tried maybe 3 to 4 designs and then I got bored of launching an docking for a while.

During the station assembly I started using mechjeb to launch in to orbit.

I now know there is an addon to rotate the docked ports, so I will be continuing the project later.

After I got bored of the station building, I started to play around making aeroplanes.

And made a Jeep. With a winch. :D

Edited by marqush

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hit the submit button on 5 posts, and you're set, though there can be a little delay while the software makes the change. Which doesn't matter now, since I see you're at 8, but there you go.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...