What Will You Do When 0.21 Hits?

ArcticVoid

I am going to work on docking and just redo my whole space program. Put up satellites again, visit Mun and Minimus again. Try to get to Duna. I figure I might record and Youtube some of it.

What're you guys talking about? I'm already playing 0.21! It's pretty cool, there's weather effects, geo samples from other planets, multiple star systems, and a burger barn back at KSC for Kerbals to eat at. Also Eeloo's new gas giant is really cool.

Trolls everywhere

The short list...

Orange Knots

an orangexception enterprise

Research Probe Deployment System

Weather, Gravity, Pressure

- Land Probes

- Satellite Probes

- Roving Probes

Utility Probe Development

- Comm Network

Fuel Depot

- Kerbin

- Minmus

- Point & Shoot (Deploy on Demand)

Research Stations

Tug, Support

- Kerbin

- Mun

- Minmus

- Eve

- Duna

Space Colony

- 10 Kerbals Capacity (7-9 active) x 3

- 30 Kerbals Capacity (11-17 active)

Personal Transport

- SSTO to Anywhere (one-way)

First thing i'm gonna do is to launch a rocket to space and put 2 satellites in kerbin's orbit, then head over to the mun with my buggy-thing ;D!

Seriously, I can't wait to see the new Mun and other planets new textures, if they did other planets.. also i'm very excited to see laythe, hopefully they will add high mountains anytime soon.. maybe make a bit more land?

I will be building a space station that, hopefully, doesn't lag like crazy. Some of the new parts will make that easier. :)

Also I have to buzz the tower, and spend time ogling stuff on the mun..

I will test it immediately when I get it, especially new things. But probably I wait that they release bugfix and my mods are updated before I leave old game in 0.20. Then I probably continue to make flights to most difficult celestial bodies. Make more massive landers and test limits of game and computer how large rocket it can handle. Maybe I try finally ascent from Eve's sea level. Sometimes I test career mode but expect that it will be quite boring because it must be very easy to experienced player. Or othervise it would be nearly impossible to beginner.

start fresh and take it slower. with less mods and no more usually miserably failing overambitious plans.

just train the basics again, getting familiar with the new ASAS and slowly build up my space program.

start over...again...

This time around i'll go all in with the science. test each engine to get thrust and Isp, send probes to other bodies to determine atmosphere height, gravity and so on. already got the excel spreadsheet set up with all the equations :cool:

Wait for mod updates/confirmations while toying around, probably with planes since I haven't done many of those.

Once RemoteTech is confirmed, I'll start building a comm network as preparation for my big mission to Duna & Ike.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.