Just a Question about the current KSP Staff

100cottage

On Nova's profile, it says that he is a developer on leave. Whereas on the website, it says he is legacy staff, i.e not working for Squad anymore. Is his leave temporary, or to a more permanent end. I really liked his work, and would love to see some more. It would be a shame to see him go :(

I don't get it. Are you "laid off" or have you just been taking a break? I was never on the forum/involved in the community during this.

I'm the moderator of a Minecraft server; and well-respected too. But KSP got me bored with that game. So I've just been taking an extended break from that server. :) The reason I say that, I'm wondering if it's been similar to you; something else making you bored of coding and taking a break.

Edited by Benie

Be bad at everything I try to do, as was the case when I was on the team so...

Nova, I don't know if you were joking or not with that statement, but you sir are not bad at everything you do. You answer a multitude of questions on the forums, you create an interesting and innovative storyline and you whip out ingenious mods. And that is while you are on "leave". I hope that you get back to working on this game officially soon. In my opinion, your skill, talent and creativity is needed.

That blog post also refers to Nova as "Intern Content Designer". This is the first time I think I've seen him mentioned as an intern, I was under the impression he was an employee. Interns are typically low or not paid apprentice type positions for younger folks and are generally temporary.

I want him back! However, a detailed explanation of the whole situation would be great!

Edit: Nova, everytime I see a post by you on the forums I just have to read it. I hope you are okay and that you will be back on the team soon.

Edited by ngianoplus

If you consider your work bad, I'd like to bring some of that to my work. What do you eat for breakfast? What can I do to be more like you?

Much love Mr Kerbopalous.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.