Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

A ship is a carrier if it has other ships with (in/on) it. It can have whatever you want it to have, like missiles and even a pseudo-railgun if you wanted. Technically, my Logisticcal Support ship is also a carrier, and my wasp fighter could also carry a drone fighter on it's nose, and still be a viable ship.

Edited by Deathsoul097

So... how about it, any one game?

Im up for a game but I am also in the middle of one right now so I might not be able to take my turns very quickly. I will set up the persist if you want.

After the Destruction of the Unmanned Historia, Blue One had a word with the "P.M.I.S. : )". It is safe to say, Kill Confirmed. (The missile cores were still functional upon inspection of the Debris, but the main control core of the : ) had been destroyed, rendering it useless.) Note to self, Optimal Range for Spin Missiles, ~100m. (I wasted a missile by firing it at ~40m. Tests had showed that that should be effective to reach over 80m/s, but I must have been mistaken.) After Killing the ": )", Blue One moved to a 40Km parking orbit near the Bertolt and Reiner.

Persistence: http://www./view/uvzj1wi2in00m28/persistent.sfs

oizAF3m.png

8LfAlXQ.png

QGbDhov.png

GnHFVf4.png

Clgf7F0.png

The green text and flame icon is VOID. It is a telemetry mod that doesn't give me any advantage or autopilot functions, it simply gives me some numbers so I always know what's going on.

Edited by Deathsoul097

Antani-1 attacks the last Shepard fighter:

UzKoxCA.png?1

Got visual range

uEhQX4S.png?1

Fire!!

llgKdOB.png?1

Hit, but the Shepard suffered only minor damages, and is still able to fight.

KkBMoPW.png?1

In his insanity, Jeb put his fighter in a hill-buzzing orbit, hoping that the enemy is wise enough to not follow him.

Shepard 6 links up with Shepard 1, together they capture the last two unknown fighters. Both surrender without hesitation. They are forced to go to the Carrier PGS Glory. The rest of the enemy pilots are also captured and taken abroad a Spirit Class LGT and brought to the Glory, while a second Spirit rescues the rest of Shepard Flight. It is at PGS Glory where the unknown pilots will be interrogated to find out who they are and who they are working for.

Over all report

No loss of life and fighters that were shot down can be salvaged and rebuilt. Shepard 1 took minimal damage while Shepard 6 received no damage.

rKGdeJD.png

This marks the 3rd win for me making my w/l ratio 3:2

Plonio, thanks for playing. Had a good time. Hope you enjoyed your first battle and looking forward to doing it again sometime.