Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

Smart Missiles can be launched, but you have to be within 2.5km and you can swap them out but you have to move your ship withing range of the other ship and dock them if they have docking clamps. I'll play the next turn.

gonna be some fancy maneuvers lol (assuming my ship even survives)

Twas a good fight. Wish i could have used my 16 missiles on that destroyer on a ship lol. That thing has a lot of firepower. A missile swarm.

So yay for Ender's Game. Now one of my favorite movies of all time. The kid they got to play Ender was incredible, the ships were just as they were meant to be. I can live a happier man.

Twas a good fight. Wish i could have used my 16 missiles on that destroyer on a ship lol. That thing has a lot of firepower. A missile swarm.

So yay for Ender's Game. Now one of my favorite movies of all time. The kid they got to play Ender was incredible, the ships were just as they were meant to be. I can live a happier man.

Why do you think i took it out first? lol

excited to see it myself :)

okay people, i request a battle!

1cImlXV.jpg

here, we see a Griselbrand-class corvette in Orbit around Pol, however, If you want to engage this ship, I am placing forward a few rules

1.the part count of your ship/s must be equal or less than the Griselbrands (288) with an acceptable error of 10 parts

2.you cannot engage the ship immediately after placement, instead, the first shooter is decided by a dice roll (i'll find a site)

3.corvettes, small frigates and fighters are allowed

4.any player can accept the challenge

5.to permit smooth framerates, ships cannot be within 1.5km of each other

6.unconventional weaponry is allowed, if not, recommended

I look forward to what lies ahead

le persistence file

still waiting for a challenger

Again, are these rules instead of or as well as the rules on p1? Also you may want to further define what ships your opponent can bring cause otherwise you cant win....

as well as the existing ones of course, I also specified only corvettes, small frigates and/or fighters

Edited by Spearka

okay people, i request a battle!

1cImlXV.jpg

here, we see a Griselbrand-class corvette in Orbit around Pol, however, If you want to engage this ship, I am placing forward a few rules

1.the part count of your ship/s must be equal or less than the Griselbrands (288) with an acceptable error of 10 parts

2.you cannot engage the ship immediately after placement, instead, the first shooter is decided by a dice roll (i'll find a site)

3.corvettes, small frigates and fighters are allowed

4.any player can accept the challenge

5.to permit smooth framerates, ships cannot be within 1.5km of each other

6.unconventional weaponry is allowed, if not, recommended

I look forward to what lies ahead

le persistence file

I'll fight you. I have a 100 ton Drek XIV-IIc with your name on it :D except i think the part count is too low. My Dreks are 450 parts.

I'll fight you. I have a 100 ton Drek XIV-IIc with your name on it :D except i think the part count is too low. My Dreks are 450 parts.

sure, just rendezvous the ship/s with the corvette while abiding by the rules, don't shoot, inform me and i'll roll to see who is first

sure, just rendezvous the ship/s with the corvette while abiding by the rules, don't shoot, inform me and i'll roll to see who is first

so i'm not sure if i'm getting this right... I can bring a Drek plus fighters? how many?

also we should have a non-combatant do the dice roll.

so i'm not sure if i'm getting this right... I can bring a Drek plus fighters? how many?

also we should have a non-combatant do the dice roll.

depends on part count and tonnage, i'm adding the mass restriction too now to 103.77 tonnes

lol my fighters are less than 50. I have a carrier converted from one of my cruisers that has 6 fighters or 8 unmanned fighter drones with less than 500 parts including the carrier its self. Was converted from my assault cruiser with the 8 drop pods on it. The assault cruiser was converted from an old fuel tanker lol