Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

If you intend to use drones in battle, remember guided missiles are only to be used for STO and vice versa.

Oh, no the drones are their own functional spacecraft, not a guided missile. Each drone carries four missiles though, and can return to the Wolf or Arkaesus class ships when they are done. They are basically teeny unmanned fighters.

Engagement(any rules can be ignored if both parties agree to it)

-Each player takes it in turns to engage one target.Any number may be moved but only one may attack.

-Ships engage in order of tonnage,lightest to heaviest.Once all ships are used the cycle repeats.

-A ship is considered dead when the original 'core' of the ship is incapable of sustaining power,Moving&Firing weapons unaided.

-Weapons can only be fired from the original ship core and must be used within the the same turn they are fired.

-Screenshots documenting all moves are needed.

-Players are not allowed to control enemy craft.

-Players are not allowed to intentionally edit the orbit of enemy craft.

-Ramming is disallowed. (Okay. So I cant hit you with the drone after it has used it's missiles.)

-Weapons stealing is allowed under the pretense that the parent ship is 'dead' and the weapons are disconnected from it.

-Carriers can only be attacked when all fighters(which must be docked)are destroyed.

-The last armed ship wins.

-Weapons must be fired within 2.5km(Surface to orbit are an exception but only one may be fired per turn)

-All moves must be done manually.

-Although some consider it an exploit K-drives are perfectly.

Optional

-Battle settings are made in the following fashion.

+Body

+Special rules

+Maximum number of craft

+Maximum mass

I see nothing in the rules which stop me from using them as fighters, only rules which stop me from using them to ram you after their missiles are expended. Never the less, I will be careful about how I use them, and I will keep that in mind.

Edited by Deathsoul097

I don't see anything in the rules about it, and I used to use them, but I'm not so sure about it now. I know that if you have a missile launcher based on the surface then you can fire one per turn. (Does that count as your attack? Or is that something else you can do?)

The final fighter of the flight group, Shepard 2 prepares to attack one of the unknown targets

FkzNaCE.png

Target in range

ygF1nJL.png

Once again….one shot...

qnqSCdE.png

one kill

NTXY1mJ.png

All that remains of the target

oi7ppWT.png

After his engagement, Shepard 2 not only went to high altitude, but also change his inclination and revered his orbit (man I love ion engines in low gravity)

Okay. I am at a point where I am happy with my ships. Anyone up for a light duel?

-Body: Mun

-Special Rules: None.

-Max Crafts: 5 Ships (Not counting fighters on carriers)

-Maximum Tonnage: 250T (2% Leniency.)

Battle of Trost:

104th Fleet deployed to Mun for weapons and armour testing of new designs. The 104th fleet consists of 5 ships, listed below.

1x Slon Battleship - 55T

- Historia

YTabJiH.png

2x Viper Corvette - 22T

- Bertolt

- Reiner

6rm9lkk.png

2x Wasp Fighter - 6T

- Blue 1

- Blue 2

sQGjMHt.png

Total Mass: 112T

Persistence: Battle Of Trost

(If it wasn't obvious enough from the names, yes, I do watch Shingeki No Kyojin.)

Edited by Deathsoul097

Like a MAC cannon?

I call them that just because the nearest comparison would be early rifles.Of course they never had to worry about bullets going through the target.Throttle is limited to 87% for a reason.

fqMs5cU.png

YRV75I2.png

Ghnch96.png

This is what's on it.

Are you still waiting for someone?

Uhuh. Yes I am. And yes, the fighters are very similar. I liked the look of your fighters, ut they seemed unreliable due to the use of K-Drives. They also make a pretty good test bed for the spin missiles.

EDIT:

My wasp is also much lighter, as it is only around 6 tonnes. If I had used a LV-N as you had, then it would be at least 7 and a half tonnes, if not eight.

Edited by Deathsoul097

Okay. I am at a point where I am happy with my ships. Anyone up for a light duel?

-Body: Mun

-Special Rules: None.

-Max Crafts: 5 Ships (Not counting fighters on carriers)

-Maximum Tonnage: 250T (2% Leniency.)

Battle of Trost:

104th Fleet deployed to Mun for weapons and armour testing of new designs. The 104th fleet consists of 5 ships, listed below.

1x Slon Battleship - 55T

- Historia

http://i.imgur.com/YTabJiH.png

2x Viper Corvette - 22T

- Bertolt

- Reiner

http://i.imgur.com/6rm9lkk.png

2x Wasp Fighter - 6T

- Blue 1

- Blue 2

http://i.imgur.com/sQGjMHt.png

Total Mass: 112T

Persistence: Battle Of Trost

(If it wasn't obvious enough from the names, yes, I do watch Shingeki No Kyojin.)

Ill take you up in a battle.