I would like to offer my music for free to the KSP proyect if they want

edefakiel

Hm? You didnt ask the community for anything - and the staffers dont visit here every single topic every day. They spend most of their time working on the game, I guess.

You might get their attention by either seeking contact with them directly, or your music is so good it stirrs up the community.

Edit:

after listening a bit into your tracks i think theyre not bad, but I dont know if they would fit KSP as they are. KSP is a rather cartoonish title with a good portion of humour and so on. By looking at your titles alone i feel the differ somewhat from that ;)

Edited by Audiopulse

Hm? You didnt ask the community for anything - and the staffers dont visit here every single topic every day. They spend most of their time working on the game, I guess.

You might get their attention by either seeking contact with them directly, or your music is so good it stirrs up the community.

Edit:

after listening a bit into your tracks i think theyre not bad, but I dont know if they would fit KSP as they are. KSP is a rather cartoonish title with a good portion of humour and so on. By looking at your titles alone i feel the differ somewhat from that ;)

Yupe, but I thought I should take the opinion of the comunity before talk with the staffers.

I dunno, in the last version there is some jazz and some clasical pieces... Do you think that this album don't fit with the spirit?

good luck with that dude, but pardon me if I stay pessimistic and say that I don't think this will happen. Have a free bump anyway.

Is difficult... But... I need to try :)

I couldn't get any of them to play, no idea why.

EDIT

Got it to play, and I think Squad should consider the offer.

So... Do you like it?

So... Do you like it?

Some of them could be appropriate for certain times of the game, but I could not listen to it in my car. Is that what you were asking?

They were obviously made with some skill, but just not my taste for everyday music.

Some of them could be appropriate for certain times of the game, but I could not listen to it in my car. Is that what you were asking?

They were obviously made with some skill, but just not my taste for everyday music.

Yeah, of course is not the kind of music you will play everyday, for my bad, but i was asking if you think that fits with the spirit of the game...

I like the song... to me it definitely resembles the KSP feel more than other fan pieces I have heard. Ultimately, though, it is ultimately up to the developers... so cheers and good luck!

Thanks! But... What song? There is 14 inside the album :D

Yeah, of course is not the kind of music you will play everyday, for my bad, but i was asking if you think that fits with the spirit of the game...

Hi! First; I managed to listen to a few sample of your music. Nicely done. I wish I had the time to learn how to play. One day,one day. I liked it.

Second: from what I'd listened too, I think it could fit into some parts of the game. Deep space travel, planetary exploration, etc...

Edit: emotive, buried, not a single star, death.

You know what they say, Those that dare...

Edited by BostLabs

Some good stuff there. Idk what id take for squad to recognise it, but best of luck to ya. As for music that fits the game I downloaded the mass effect one soundtrack that I play in the background. Fits perfectly. These songs are my favorite. Highly recommended

New Worlds

Noveria

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWW-hJbzhSU

I was thinking about offering my music for free to the KSP project. I ask to the community and they like it, so, here is the album:

http://throneofthorns.bandcamp.com/album/universe

And here is the community opinion:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/43341-I-would-like-to-offer-my-music-for-free-to-the-KSP-proyect-if-they-want

So... I wait for news soon and nice work with the game.

Sent...

:confused:

Edit:

I've listened and think it fits in well, not on Kerbin, but once in orbit or on another planet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.