AVK Spaceworks - [r4] [12/19/11] [NEW: Cyclone 1.1]

aevionknight

Hey, I am trying not to be rude.

The thing is, it is rude to tell the part maker 'YOU NEED TO FIX THIS, MAN, IT MESSED UP MY LAP TOP.' I could understand getting frustrated and thinking there is a problem with the parts pack the first time, but you have done this several time now. These are people who spend time making parts that benefit of the KSP community, they deserve at least a small amount of respect for that.

I really like this module, except for the fact that it can only perform a reliable landing in water. Granted, you can use the thrusters to gently land, but I think it might be a little better if the heat shield could withstand impacts greater than a terrified muscle spasm.

I really like this module, except for the fact that it can only perform a reliable landing in water. Granted, you can use the thrusters to gently land, but I think it might be a little better if the heat shield could withstand impacts greater than a terrified muscle spasm.

Step 1: Open up the config file for the heat shield part.

Step 2: Edit the config variable: CrashTolerance to 10000.

Step 3: ...

Step 4: Profit.

• 7 months later...

If you use the stock MK-1 pod whit the 0.5m Mecjeb, you can have a working IVA (the window is blocked :P ) and, strangely, a working EVA (put a ladder on the side)

Place the :

/\ heat sheld

/\ MK-1 pod

[] mecjeb 0.5m pod

[ ] the RCS tank

[ ] + the rest

Edited by mrrpamplemousse