Landing on an 'Exact' Spot on Kerbin from a low-orbit in a Rocket

I am trying to set up a few ground-based antennae to simulate what I think there realistically would be on Kerbin (RemoteTech2 mod). After many attempts I managed to get one on that largish island about 400km or so northeast of KSC. I'd like to put one on the peninsula that resemble Korea that is on the eastern side of the large sea east of KSC. I've put several landers with antennae up into low Kerbin orbits and have so far failed to get my landing site much closer than about 100km from the peninsula, which is actually reasonably wide.

I've scanned through the list of all tutorials here on the site, watched a couple Pebblegarden videos that I thought might address this, but cannot find anything that specifically addresses the basic principles for how to land in a rocket/capsule on a specific site on Kerbin.

Appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Edited by Diche Bach

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.