Your Flag Plaque Texts

Frederf

• 11 months later...

I always plant a flag at the base of the launch pad on the first flight of every new save, so I can see where KSC is in map view when planning landings. It invariably reads:

"Home, Sweet Home" - Motley Crue

My first .24 career mode munar landing got a flag called Jebs Landing. Unfortunately the landing strut hit a little hard so the engine blew up and left the lander on its side. Since then Jeb has planted more and more flags, including Jebs Pissing Spot and Jebs Contemplation Place. After flag number 5 I gave up on plaque text altogether.

Some of my favorites

YEQ6IDg.png

YgrB5E3.png

p2ySqg7.png

dEEJ3si.png

S9UXo0k.png

This last one though that I placed last week kinda tops it all off and since then I haven't found it in me to really come up with anything since for some reason, give me time though.

7kOdLMC.png

My last rather important one to my save:

Land! Sweet Land!

The crew of Skyrider One have returned to the KSC, landing lightly on the runway after a six hour flight. Where did they go? Around Kerbin, of course.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.