RocktCo Industries & Munar Institute of Technology. Soyuz and Kerbabl lander v1.2

Deusoverkill

You\'re supposed to fire it along with the 1st stage engines, not to mention it\'s not suited for lifting stock KSP parts, you have to use parts from this pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Here if you have trouble building this rocket, this is the fully build craft file!

https://rapidshare.com/files/3317207083/Soyuz_Munar.zip

Unzip and put in your ships folder!

My best regards, Kodiak.

Rapidshares screwed, it wants me to join up and crap before it\'ll let me download the file; can you use mediafire instead?

I really love this pack, but I hated that you couldn\'t mix and match it with other addon parts because of the thrust and mass values. So I have made a set of rebalanced .cfg files that I am posting with Deusoverkill\'s permission.

screenshot46mw.png

These cfgs are balanced so that the Soyuz rocket can now launch a Noyuz spacecraft into Kerbin orbit. If you want to send something to the moon, you\'ll need to use a more powerful upper stage, like the Angara 1.25m from the Kosmos pack. Burn durations for each stage are similar (in Kerbal scale) to the real durations on a Soyuz launch, and the actual thrust, mass and consumption ratios are closer to usual KSP standards, which allows you to mix the Soyuz parts with other addons.

Download it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20340764/Soyuz%20Rebalanced.zip

There is also a ready-built Soyuz U.craft in the pack to use with the Noyuz. Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gorgeous! I\'m this downloading now and I\'ll try out the rebalance once I\'ve had some fun with it 'stock', thanks Nibb31. I\'m still hopeful for another release (dat Kliper) :hailprobe: and I think it\'ll be worth the wait. Perhaps the changes in .16 will make it easier for the pack to integrate with stock (and mod) parts as parts in a ship won\'t collide with each other anymore so everything might be less wobbly! Thanks either way Deusoverkill!

handy to post now so it doesn\'t get closed for necro. ever.

• 5 weeks later...

As I\'ve been in touch with Deusoverkill more often than you probably have, I\'m quite certain there will be more to come with the pack once there\'s time.

Ill keep your words in mind - just got here from the old topic. Jeez. Amazing work he did there.

• 2 weeks later...

As I\'ve been in touch with Deusoverkill more often than you probably have, I\'m quite certain there will be more to come with the pack once there\'s time.

Ill keep your words in mind - just got here from the old topic. Jeez. Amazing work he did there.

hey deusoverkill not pushin but r u goin to update this pack for 0.16 cause i love this pack just wonderin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.