cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

are you using my struts or the stock ones?

They work perfectly fine as boosters........

Yours, the ones with 60k strength/shear. I used four connecting from the 9-to-1 adapter to the LFT. Uploading a video showing the struts.

BTW, I\'m not trying to be an ass, I\'m just trying to see if you know of a way to fix the problem. Your parts are very nice and well-made, it\'s just that I wished they would stop exploding or shifting.

Yours, the ones with 60k strength/shear. I used four connecting from the 9-to-1 adapter to the LFT. Uploading a video showing the struts.

BTW, I\'m not trying to be an ass, I\'m just trying to see if you know of a way to fix the problem. Your parts are very nice and well-made, it\'s just that I wished they would stop exploding or shifting.

coming in and saying 'Don\'t use it for [such and such]' is hardly a way to get any help.

As for your problem. care to take a video of its construction? I don;t have any of those other parts you use so craft is useless :D

if you load the included .craft does it do this. Strut connection locations and numbers are quite key to getting it to work :) 4 is simply not enough. The behavior displayed in the video is the exact behavior you get with to little number of strut connectors.

there is a reason i included .crafts.....

though i have noticed in peoples videos that the game runs differently on other peoples computers. This might be a problem with it.

not really. those are just the original 1 meter engines. But I must say the small changes i made do make them look a tad bigger. which is ironic because i changed nothing really.

anyway uploading v0.4

and with this i think i am done for a while. I will make the unified docking ring for me and KW and then move onto other things lol

Hey CBBP, I must say that I\'ve skipped your mod until now (not a fan of huge rockets) but the Durgun... boy - it\'s fantastic! I absolutely love the RCS tanks, the way it gets put together... the details on the parachute pods... brilliant work.

:D nice review. sorry your landing broke. I don;t use parachutes at all to land. keeping your asas during decent helps with this. Watch the video :D

Like I mentioned on that post I actually used thrust to cut the lines off so I could finish the landing under power, and it broke apart despite having my velocity at a mere 0.1m/s. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.